What Grinds your Gears?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Shades, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Shades

Shades VIP

Note: This topic is just for fun sorry if you find yourself offended.
    This is simple really, what is your biggest pet-peeve?

Mine is people who stand infront of me and walk EXTREMELY slow and I'm just like:

2. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Random posts........ jk
    Its people saying Jay-had not Gee-had.

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm somewhat of, what some may call, a "grammar nazi." I also extremely dislike social ignorance.

4. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

People that don't understand the concept of hallways as you said. My teachers always wonder why I'm late class..

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Define social ignorance?

I have Aspergers (slight autism) so I'm very, what you might call, socially ignorant, haha!

What grinds my gears are idiots in the passing lane doing the speed limit (it's 70mph here) and a whole convoy of people who want to go 80+ are behind this one guy. And those people that drive like 55mph on the freeway. If you're too scared to drive on the freeway, then don't drive on the freeway! lol

6. Shades

Shades VIP

This is me at times where it's extremely stupid but eh, I often misuse words.

7. DocFox

Social ignorance is what the current upcoming generation is experiencing. Due to the lack of face to face communication, children do not know what empathy is; they don't know how to see things from another person's shoes. Thanks to social networking, feelings can no longer be communicated with each other in an understandable way, such as ending things with, "lol." Did you really just laugh out loud, or are you just putting that in for filler? My future sister-in-law suffers from social ignorance.

8. Enigmatica

Oh, yeah I kind of agree with you. My autism actually makes me feel too much empathy, so much that I get overwhelmed by the suffering of those near me. Being an avid user of social networking and online communication, however, I feel that it's a great tool if used correctly, and it helps a shy person like me get to talk to people I normally wouldn't. I don't use silly words like "lol" and "xD" unless I actually laugh, etc.

9. omgtin

omgtin VIP

When people eat with their mouth open and smack their lips

10. DocFox

+1

11. Slippery

Slippery VIP

i hate the noise it makes on skype.....

12. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

People who completely stop walking(or driving, that's just rude) to use their phones. Im saying right infront of you.

13. you're 14 and drive cars? thats pretty badass

14. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Well I drive bicicles, same thing..... But I also drove cars in the country side many times.

15. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I hate how the English teachers around where I live say the word "poem" as poym (one syllable) instead of poh-ehm (two syllables). If you really wanna know how I feel about it I have the perfect gif for it.

[​IMG]

16. Enigmatica

My dad started teaching me how to drive when I was 13. Went to driver's ed late into my 14th year and got my license at 16.

17. When Magafe's a racist because im a Spaniard

18. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Wasn't racist, I said was it Spainist or Spaniard. I starting to believe it isn't either one.

19. Magafe

Magafe Banned

When people don't have a pencil for me to borrow ):

20. and you called me a wannabe banana :(