What game should I make a 29-minute-long one shot LP of?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dani, Jan 29, 2018.

?

Which game?

Poll closed Jan 31, 2018.
  1. Celeste

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. Hollow Knight

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. GTA: Vice City

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  4. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

These four options are the only valid options. Obviously I will almost exclusively talk about TTT during the Let's Play.

EDIT: By the way, here's the basic structure of what the LP would look like.

Hollow Knight: I'd start in the beginning, a lot of cutting, hopefully make it to the City of Tears.
    GTA Vice City: From the beginning, shitton of cutting, maybe kill Ricardo Diaz. (That takes a lot of cutting, doesn't it.)
    Celeste: I'll probably do a level I haven't done yet (B-Side of one of the last levels)
    Thousand Year Door: I'll play from where I am in the game right now. I think start of Chapter 8. I'll try to make it to the Shadow Siren fight.

None of these LPs would be blind, except Celeste.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

Judging by how I grew up and loved playing Vice City, I wouldn't mind watching a 30 or so min lets play of it, for old the good ol' scooter motorcycle nostalgia.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Hollow Knight is bae so

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Record your struggles in the Grimm Troupe DLC (bosses + path of pain) :mad::mad::mad::mad:

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Vice City, easy choice and could stand it for 30 minutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Vice city motorcycle tricks ez clap plox

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ive always been a paper mario fan

8. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Battlefield 4 conquest. Matches typically last that long.

9. Dani

I've already beaten all that, Miggo. They were not that bad but pretty damn challenging! (Also hidden away)

PS: I added some information to the original post.

10. Dani

So I recorded a lot of material for Vice City back in February and I am definitely gonna finish the video at some point (it will be heavily edited), but I was so bored today that I recorded an episode of a Steel Soul (you die once, your save file gets deleted) run of Hollow Knight. I didn't know this for you, but I thought since it's already made, I might as well post it for the 9 people who voted for it.

It's not funny (the best joke happens 12 seconds in) or anything special and it's also completely unedited which is a sin in my eyes but ok

Good game so watch it it's a comfy video to watch at 1.5x speed tbh

Don't bother subscribing because 99% of my videos are unlisted. If this SGM post gets 5 likes I will post episode 2

• Like Like x 5