What did meheezy to get perma and then start alting

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Adrian Shephard, Jun 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

upload_2020-6-21_17-2-1.png

Words from the legend himself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Well your wording wasn't very specific as to whether or not you meant the first ban or his permanent ban, so my apologies, I suppose. And you're right, this is a waste of my time because you clearly have no understanding as to why MEHEEZY is banned, or at least you refuse to understand and accept the fact that he repeatedly broke the rules.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

LOL you've officially made it very clear that you aren't reading what I am saying and purely nitpicking everything you dont like. I was clearly talking about his perma ban, because not only has meheezy confessed to his first ban but why would he appeal his first ban when he still has his ban evasions ??? Thats why he is perma'd. I've also said I know Meheezy is a rule breaker, and a troll, and he deserves to be banned of course. He broke the rules and there's no denying it and I never once denied it. In fact, when he came to me for advice I told him NOT to break the rules. I've only stated that my personal opinion is he doesn't deserve a perma ban which of course is going to have no real support to back it up since it is my personal opinion.

If you actually read anything I said this entire time, you would have no reason to argue with me. Thank you for wasting both of our times and proving that you are incapable of having a real conversation.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Pokeben10

Regardless, he doesn't deserve to be unbanned.
    ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

He just wanted everyone to know that whatever indy says is probably not true since indy blocked him as soon as he got perma banned :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

upload_2020-6-21_17-27-56.png
    bad word has been muted. Yeah lmao.

7. food

food VIP

Nothing indy says is true lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

should've left it, it's true smh

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Pokeben10

I'm not the one who played with two accounts and ban evaded a shit ton @MEHEEZY :drool::drool:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  10. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

upload_2020-6-22_2-48-1.png
    I still stand by that, and I'm also a bit ticked off since he tried getting close to me before by using an alt but if he stops using alts and evading his ban then I wouldn't mind him having another chance at joining back

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Hold up I'm late for the show but here it goes.

Nowhere dmhas anyone said or written that Meheezy has actual cp on his pc or whatever else.
    He connected to a cp alt, just like it's written in the reason, not for using cp lmfao.

If you wanna use a VPN you can take the risk of getting banned aswell.

Nowhere does it starte that you can use a VPN and not be punished for example cp alt.

Just use a safe one or don't use any lmao

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

What if the real MEHEEZY was the friends we made along the way?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

The problem of Meheezy is:
    There're many people in the moment he got ban "he was ghosting", he didn't. He got ban cause in that moment all the people who hates him were there and the mod was confused, then he decided ban him .

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I remember in that day, i was defending him cause 7 guys were bullying (i didn't record), and later they said "he's ghosting". The mod wasn't sure about it but it was sure he was talking very loud and he decided to ban for ghosting and almost ban for spam.
    It was difficult that day because i was talking with that mod and he said to me (something similar):
    I don't know what's happening with MEHEEZY but the things are saying the guys is ghosting.
    I didn't say anything because i didn't have any prove to defend him.

For the last thing i'm 100% sure meheezy wasn't cp, i talk too much with him and i'm sure he didn't do it because he's a funny guy, friendly, like the moods which i like but he didn't cp.

One good example of ban+evasion is badla, he harrased me for days, but i don't know if he CP.

In some servers i don't know if in this one "yes", cp is an excuse for permaban.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This is entirely false. MEHEEZY wasn't banned for "ghosting" because some moderator was confused and took the word of 'bullies'. He was banned because we had actionable evidence that he was playing on two accounts at the same time. Which is against our rules; as it can be used to ghost.

• Like Like x 1
  16. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I know he was ban by that type of ghosting, but which prove do you have he wasn't getting bullied?
    You wasn't in that moment if i don't remember bad.

17. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

why does it matter

he got banned for ghosting/using 2 accs not banned for getting bullied

• Like Like x 1
  18. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Pretty sure he's still alting as we speak

19. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Give me his fucking discord right now
    he is lying