What a waist

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Siddo, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

It's a fat joke, get it?

Hmm. Well! If this is here I probably resigned, huh.

Since I'm too lazy to repeat it 30-odd times if everyone keeps asking, I resigned because staffing felt wrong.
    It's kind of hard to explain, I enjoyed staffing, I enjoy TTT, I enjoy spending time with everyone, but somehow the combination of all 3 just makes me feel .. meh?

My brilliant solution; resign!
    I suppose the main reason is I just lost my reason to be a moderator as time went on. I could easily have gone on for months still but I reckon it'd be kinda like eating too much and then noticing a delicious cake. You kinda want it, but you know you'll be sick, so is it really worth it then?
    Additionally, I have a summer job and family gatherings and whatnot to attend, so I'll have plenty to do and would prefer my online time being chill.

I became a moderator to help and because I wanted those juicy staff infos :drool:
    I then soon realized that apart from punishing offenders, a lot can be done as a regular to help both the servers, the staff, and the other players. So that only left my curiousity as a real driving force, but I figure a half-hearted moderator is a bad moderator, so.. No more moderator for me this time around.

Mind you, I'll be hanging around and making bad jokes and puns and being lazy in SB. (and getting 1-tapped in TTT :( - and maybe some other stuff with y'all like PUBG SCOTTY AAAAAAAAA)

I'm still just a dork. Didn't change for staff, won't change after staff :3

Contemplated doing tags and decided why not:

@Everyone (that way nobody can complain about tags :sneaky:) - Y'all are wonderful/ toxic/ cringe/ silly/ odd/ cheerful/ memey/ (more adjectives) people. Time here is and has been a blast. Thanks for making this community the place it is.

@Agent A - Favourite bully :love: May our cringe conversations be as abundant in the future as they have been in the past.

@Acnologia - Good job on proving yourself, squintyface, I know you wanted and worked to get staff, too bad you still lost our race :p

@Destiny Blade / Scotty_Smooth / Frosty / Sugardaddy ;) - So much to say and yet so very little, you're more or less the reason I stuck around initially. Remember to smile, yeh? AND YOU STILL OWE ME A PUBG MATCH AAAAAA :love:

@luna♥ - Yummy viet thing :drool:

@Mellow - Obligatory tag. Thanks for taking a chance on me, hope I did good :3

@Graze - Why did you leave the best squad :cry:?

@andrewca79 - Best damn admin there ever was ('cause you were my first and only :love:) Keep up the good work, champ, you're a great one :3

@dazza - Siddazza :love:

@Timo654 - I guess you're okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@TheDoctor094 - Smile, this isn't sad nor happy, it's just a thing that's happening and it's not necessarily permanent, so just smile, damn crybaby :love:

@NoX Cute voice :love:

@Smusha - Keep producing the best moderators, drill sergeant, Sir.

EDIT: FUG I forgot to add 10/10 music as is customary, here you go:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Friendly x 26
    • Useful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

You will be missed Siddo, I hope you will return to the staff team eventually. You were a great moderator and a great friend :cry:

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

no tag no love

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

@Togo I'll shoot for admin next time :cool:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. TheDoctor094

TheDoctor094 Daddy Doctor Banned VIP+

As long as you are staying around I guess I can be happy :p

But you must return to EUnilla, I miss the fun times we used to have together :cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Here's your tag; @Theinkern I was trial with you and I'm pretty sure I was then the first and best trial you ever trained :cool:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

no tag no friend

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Siddo,

This one catches me off guard like crazy. I will definitely owe you the PUBG game now. This is hard for me honestly, the fact that this is so sudden and so unexpected. You were one of the best trials to train and staff members to be along side. You honestly kept me smiling with every conversation, every encounter, every moment. You stay on your toes and keep the conversations we had close to heart. I mean every word of what I said whole. I was on cloud 9 as i just returned home but this kills it all. You were the one i thought would be with me through it all but seeing this proves me wrong. I will miss you Siddo, thats a fucking garun damn tee.

I know our destinies will intertwine here in the near future!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

@loon tink You need to update your signature :^)

11. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I actually really respect that you bring this up because a lot of people go about not really taking that in. You can do just as much of help to the server as a member than you can as a moderator. Sure, maybe being a moderator entails that you can see staff related issues or can be able to dissect them yourself, but if you are truly trying to make a difference outside of being a moderator, your drive shouldn't be to be able to see staff discussion or the "perks" of being a mod. What represents you is your true colors when you can show everyone how good of a person you really are.

Idk I just thought that statement really stood out to me, but seriously, Siddo. I really do hope to still see you on the servers because I didn't really get to interact with you, but I look gorward to getting to know you in the future. It's sad to see you go, but atleast its for the best. Take care Siddo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Well, yeah, more or less :3 Gotta keep it real :cool:

See you about, famalama.

13. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

-ignores the long text-

-presses ctrl + f-

-types "dazza"-

-sees name and suddenly cares- :love:

Its a shame we didn't get to staff together more often :( its going to be weird not seeing you in cyan or seeing you in the discord, but i'm glad its not a proper farewell from the community.
    Congratulations on the summer job hope things go well for you and I'll always be online somewhere for you to talk to :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

You were a good moderator, no doubt. I'm glad I picked you up. Glad to see you're sticking around though.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

It was fun having you around as staff :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Never staffed with you :(

Why you leaving us :cry: at least you're sticking around (y) but hey you where one of the friendliest people I met here when I first joined the forums. Seeing you less is a real heart break .

MY VOICE ISN'T CUTE :mad: I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget, send me nudes on steam.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

As ive said before, only cool dane on planet earth

Tale care Siddo, youll be missed mate

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Salem

Salem VIP

#NoTagNoLoveSquad

Sad to see you go Siddo ): wish we would have talked a bit more. Hope to see you around still and maybe you'll come back to staff in the future? :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey mate. You're one of my friendos. I hope you dont vanish on me. Take care! Honestly though I'm going to miss you a lot. You're such a kind guy. I hope to see you stick around.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  20. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

thank the lord jesus christ. Now may he be able to joke with me on shoutbox without feeling like he's going to be attacked by wannabe admins and real admins who are ashamed of him. Maybe someday i'll deserve a fucking tag with these people. Oh well.

• Winner Winner x 1