We're Broken People

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by -tyler, May 14, 2017.

1. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Hey,

Can't believe I am actually going to go ahead and do this and it might have not been expected but it's for my benefit and the community's.

I'm resigning from my current staff position as a Deathrun Moderator.

The whole reasoning behind this is because of my emotional and physical state.
    My emotional state, it's been broken for about two years, but it never got to this point. I have to lie in order to mask the fact that I'm not happy. Being in that state isn't healthy for me having to moderate, although Deathrun isn't much to moderate. But being in this state, emotionally doesn't help the server. It's just more of a burden then anything at this point. The actions I've taken that have aligned with these thoughts have not been good, I'm getting help and I have people to talk to. That's my first step, but right now I'm broken.

One thing I want to bring up which is not exactly a reason for why I'm resigning, but it contributes to my story. Tyler Joseph is a guy who has saved my life, I know I sound like some edgy emo kid when I say this. But it's true, Henry is my legal real name. Tyler Joseph is the guy that kept that name in place, and kept that name alive.
    But I still like when @Xproplayer calls me Tyler3names, so go ahead and keep calling me that.

I've made great friends, and of course I'm not leaving.
    You'll see me again.

Sincerely, TylerJoseph(Henry).

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 21
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

rip 3names

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

They'll still never shut us up wherever we choose to sing Twenty One Pilots. Take care, Henry.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

You were a great friend Henry/Tyler/Whoever, thank you for the Elite and thank you for everyone else you've been so generous, to. Take care in life, always remember we'll be here and you are welcome at any time :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Life is rough, Tyler. I remember when I was having the same issue. When I first joined this community, I didn't have any friends at all. The only person I would talk to is @LadyLag. I'd come home after school and jump on my computer ready to forget about reality. She boosted my confidence, and I can't thank her enough. Honestly, I don't think I would be alive without her. Many people here in this community turned my life around. It's sad to see you resign from your position, but I understand why you are doing so. I'll still be here for you, Tyler. Please don't forget that. Thanks for everything.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  6. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I'll miss having you as a moderator, but I know you'll still be here to keep me company on TeamSpeak here and there. You're truly a great person, and I'm happy to have had you on my team.
    Maybe one day when things start to look up, you'll be able to come back. We'll see.
    :love: Much love from the entire team.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Henry,

I'm glad that you became a moderator (even if it was for Deathrun :p )
    The main thing I remember about you is the fact that you would bounce around and ask the most ridiculous of questions and even asked me if I wanted Elite, after I had got the Legendary!

Just know if you need anyone to talk to I'm always here regardless of the situation!

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Sad to see you go dude, but I get it. I know what it's like to just be depressed.. but I want you to know you're not alone. The lemmings will always be here for ya ;3. Hope you still come into the channel so we can talk, it's fun watching movies and just hanging out.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I'll miss you Henry, come back soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Played with you plenty of times, whether it'd be TTT or Deathrun, it was great. You were chill as hell man, don't let anything get the best of ya ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

I don't think we've ever met, but I do hope that the future holds good fortune for you. <3
    Goodluck and godspeed, Tyler.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. You

You Member

Sorry to see you go, I know I'm new here, but you're one of the couple people I've met and actually had a conversation with. I know times may be tough, but keep your head up, okay? Things do get better, I can promise you that. I'll always be here for you if you'd need someone to talk to. I don't have much more to say other than that, stay positive. Thanks for all your help.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Great guy to play with, I hope to see you again soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Edgey meme gone wrong

15. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

we had a mod for a deathrun server?
    wait we had a deathrun server?

• Funny Funny x 1