Well...This is Acoward

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by aco taco, Nov 29, 2016.

1. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

This is happening sooner than I wanted, hoped, and expected. My time as admin has been a short three months but I hope I've been impactful to those around me in this community. I've dedicated so much time here and I sadly cannot do it anymore. I have to choose where I'm focusing myself and I have to choose my career and real life over this community. I love every single person here so very much and I love this place with all my heart. I could not have asked for a better place to have been able to spend my time; I have not been in a better community than this and I am so thankful for every single memory I've made. With every coming week I get busier and busier with my life and while it's an insane blessing, it can also be a curse. As many know my photography is launching me to whole new levels and I'm getting opportunities I would've never dreamed of. (Shameless self promo: https://www.jacobbarri.com/). I will always be apart of this community and will always still be in TeamSpeak, I just won't be Aco the admin, I'll be Aco the regular.

If I don't tag you don't hate me please I'm just tagging people I can think of at the top of my head.

@CDriscoll You're honestly one of my best friends and I am so thankful for you, keep the streak up please. We know so much about each other it's insane and I have way too much to write about you so I'll cut it short.

@Steve Mason @LegitCake @Eski @Ichikunjii You guys have made me so proud in my time here and I honestly could not have asked for a better group of well rounded and funny people. We all are so close and it's sad to say I won't be able to lead you anymore. I'm beyond happy you guys are a rock solid group and always will have each other's back now that I won't be able to anymore. It's a bittersweet good bye but always remember that #TacoParty will forever be your best. I'm so sorry I've let you down in having to leave but I am more than confident you all will go beyond without me to do great things here.

@ryan4win It's been crazy coming from 420 to here and becoming a mod and admin by your side. You make me proud and I appreciate that you were the "first person to train me".

@LadyLag It's always so enjoyable to talk about cameras with you and I'm proudly able to say I am the best DeathRun player in this community.

@Machinekiller00 Oh Machine, there's way too many funny memories to count. You've been my friend since day one in this community and one of the sole reasons I came back for my second round as staff. You'll always be one of my favorites and I can't thank you enough for the laughs you've given me.

@Falcor I thank you so much for taking a chance on me and allowing me to experience my second tenure as staff. Look how far I came and I know you don't like to take credit for it but you really did help me achieve my goals.

@Kyogre Thank you for being an amazing lead to me, it's been great being under such an understanding person like you. You've been a great friend and thank you for all you've done not for just me but everyone here.

@Giraffe Oh my god Giraffe, I love you so much. I always wondered which one of us was gonna go down first, I guess it was me. We got promoted together and my words cannot do justice as to how great of a person you are. I will always beat you out for most approachable admin, don't you forget that.

@Sinz Oyusuf I love you. The memories we've made and the jokes in the group chat will always make me laugh. I owe you a debt of gratitude for the momentous amount of work you've put into this community.

@Verified Veri I'll be coming back to listen to your ASMR don't worry. Stranger things with you was lit af and I'm thankful for you being willing to watch shows with me. You've done such great things here and you've made me proud, keep on doing it you've already come so far.

@Pandora? I still don't understand why you put a question mark at the end of your name but whatever. I've always considered you a good friend ever since I first came back. You've always been so welcoming and funny with me and I thank you for the good times we've been able to have together.

@Graze I pulled hard for you and I'm happy that your hard work has payed off for you. You always message me asking how I am and it makes me so happy. You're a genuine person and I hope we still stay in contact.

@C.A.Anna I will always remember back when we were little mods in 2015 playing on our favorite Vanilla map, MC_Frozen. I'm glad we share the same music taste and am so grateful I can have someone to send me and sent to good music that will appreciate it.

@Slicck Thank you for being you. You put faith in me and hope I made you proud, don't forget to keep on snapping me.

@Mr. Rogers You are the best Garen I know (maybe not). I'm glad we've been able to administrate together and I always will and have respected the way you do things and am glad I'm able to call you a friend.

@Aries Yo what's good, we better get to that 200 day streak or I will hate you. Way too much to say about you but you already know how much you mean to me.

@Lemon Never stop sending me snaps. I'm glad you've made a return to the staff team and I expect you to do great things once again.

@daddy You may do some really stupid shit but I love you.

@Highwon Thank you for being willing to take a chance on me and letting me be an admin. You've done quite a great thing with this community and I highly respect you for that.

@Tinbuster00 Thank you for climbing the ranked latter with me in League, it's honestly been so fun. You're an extremely funny guy and I hope we still can keep in touch.

Again, I'll always be around, don't miss me too much.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 39
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aco, when i first decided to switch to your team, i would've never thought that I'd be seeing you leave the staff team, nor did i think I'd be writing this. While nothing lasts forever, you being my admin will definitely last a long time. About a month ago, I quickly realized that you had a number of priorities in your life that couldn't be overlooked which i understood perfectly. However, even with all those IRL priorities, you still found the time to supervise us, chat with us and staff with us, I couldn't ask for a more dedicated admin like you. I have no regrets joining your team and I can speak for myself, @Steve Mason, @Ichikunjii and @Eski that we are all greatful to have been under you for the past few months. Thank you for being the approachable admin that i needed. I wish you the best of luck in the pursuing of your dream and possibly future. Thank you for your hard work and dedication, you'll always have a place in this community.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

I already miss you though...stay safe, Mr. Taco.

EDIT: Also dibs on your dodger blue heh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aries

Aries VIP Bronze

<3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

you've changed Aco.

It started on August 27 when you approached me out of the blue. You were still a moderator and I was confused at the time as to why you were asking me questions out of nowhere. Later that same day you got admin and later promoted me to trial. You then brought Steve and I eventually got Legit to join us and then completed our team with Eski. Since then the #TacoParty was always a place to hang out. All the memes, all the enjoyable times, the “team meetings”. All the times you would be AFK, and come back to a channel of 10+ people. Not to mention the invalid reports you got to deal with. I'm thankful for everything you've done not only for me, but for the team. You were, and probably will be one of the most chill and approachable admins during my time here thus far. I hope that you are successful in your endeavors and that you drop by from time to time. Also, we need to meet someday, maybe you can do a shoot for me. :)

Thanks again.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Dodger Blue is for noobs @Aco ....Stay safe and come back soon bro <3

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

I never knew you that well but the times we talked it was always fun. Take care buddy!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Goodbye Aco, it was a great experience getting to know you and hanging out. I'll always be here to shower you with ASMR. You know where to find me!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey, Have fun with your photography man, you're pretty good at it. Seeya on the flipside hopefully.

(oh and just a minor GOODBYE ACO :( )

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

Aco,

Where do I even start? You were the best admin. So laid back but serious at the same time. You always made the team and I laugh. I am so glad I got the pleasure to be a mod under you because I became so close to the team and this was the first team where I really felt in place. I'm glad you have become so successful at a young age and I really hope you go far with Photography. I won’t forget when you picked me up and immediately started abusing me lol. Even though I wasn’t on your team for too long, I feel that from the beginning, I was close to all of you. Thank you for all the memories and thank you for all of your time. Make sure to come on teamspeak and talk with us every once in a while. Good luck with everything, we will miss you!

TacoPartyForever <3

@Aco

@Steve Mason

@Ichikunjii

@LegitCake

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Aco,

I've always admired the way you seemed to effortlessly balance your particular lifestyle and being a staff member for this community, even though now you need to find time for bigger and better things. When we needed Admin-Aco, you were there and professional, when we wanted to have a good time and chill, you were there. As far as I know, you did a damn good job and I don't doubt you'll make a name for yourself out there.

Farewell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Aco,

I'm really going to miss seeing you around on the Staff Team, but I know that you won't be a stranger. We've been here for you a countless number of times, and we'll continue to be here for you whenever you return. We've been friends for a looooong time, and it's been so nice being able to see you grow as a person and get your career started, now you're a big grown up photographer, and you're gonna be living it big by the time you're 30. Make sure you don't forget us when you're cruising with the hollywood goons!

btw youve changed

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Aco,

I will miss having you around here. We had some great memories, and while I know it is going to be different around here without you I know we will keep in touch. Also, I know you're going to do some great stuff out there with your career choices at such a young age. Thanks for the memories man, hopefully more will come.

Goodbye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

See ya around Aco, you will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

It's sad to see you go Aco, but I know its for the best. I sincerely wish you the best of luck and success with your photography business. I know you will achieve great things in the future.
    Have a good one
    - Sith

PS: No credit for your team name?!?!?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Please don't leave me with your mods on TS :cry: They scare me!!

Sorry my sons @Ichikunjii @Steve Mason @LegitCake <3

But seriously, I'll miss that blue on you. IRL does come first, just visit us whenever you can. :love:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

I still remember the first time I saw you in-game and how happy you were to see me again. You were still a moderator and we had a good chat about what happened since our 420 days. I told you I might consider applying for Moderator but I need to get my hours up before applying. You told me you would have my back no matter what happens, something which I am truly grateful for. When you got promoted to admin you approached me about applying and how you would pick me up instantly, which shocked me. Honestly, I've considered joining this community in the past (ryan knows) but in the end I left as I thought I would be too busy. You pushed me to apply and I'm really really grateful you did, everything I've done here in this community is all because of you. I've made some really good friends, and that wouldn't be the case without having you as my admin. Where I thought it would be awkward joining this community at first knowing that you were by my side helped relax me a lot.

Near the end you were really busy and it sucked not being able to relax with you and the gang in teamspeak like we did at first. Real-life priorities are number one and I'm extremely happy that you're this successful at such a young age. Knowing you, you will soar even more and I think you have an extremely bright future ahead of you. I'm going to keep my promise and I won't say that here but I hope you know what I'm talking about.

I thank you for everything Aco and I'm really glad you introduced me to the original TacoParty (@Ichikunjii, @DocturBrian, @Darth Gorgamel @LegitCake, @Eski) I'm going to miss you a lot Aco : ( and I wish you the best.

Please pay a visit whenever you can,

Farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I'm really happy and a bit jealous that you're able to take your career to the next level already. I hope you have success in the years ahead! Thanks for all you've done here and the good times we've had

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

In all honesty, we all believe in you and your pursuit in your career, so you better not let us down. You'll still be around so I wont say goodbye, however I will say that it was nice having you around as an Admin and will always appreciate the mutual respect we had for each other as Staff Members.

And as a bonus, at least I know you wont be back as a mod in a couple of weeks.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Salem

Salem VIP

Will continue to watch instagram like a hawk :p Good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 2