Well that would be something

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Zypther, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to -1 this suggestion due to the fact that it is not exactly a model. I see this more as a robot in my opinion and I personally don't see it making a good addition to Deathrun. Anyways, it's still good to suggest models and other exciting features. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to suggest this :).

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

I'm going to have to agree with @NoHackJustGood here on this one. It is in-fact a robot. Great detective work @NoHackJustGood , you've done it again! Simply brilliant!
    Sorry Zyp, but nice try!
    I give it a +1 as a suggestion tho.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Being completely honest when I say that for the first 10 seconds, I was pretending to be R2D2.
    Really well made model tbh, besides the fact that it's a very stagnant hunk of metal (do you really want that bhopping in front of you?)...

Let's see.

How can you tell if the player is crouching?
    You can't.

How can you tell where they're aiming if they're standing still?
    It's very hard to tell, the top bits only swivel so far.

How can you tell if they're crowbarring if you can't hear the sound?
    You don't.

But wouldn't its lack of jumping animations get really annoying after a while?
    I mean, we have those easter-egg vending machines...Does that answer your question?

Would this even fit in Deathrun?

Not in my opinion, no. Doctor Who RP maybe? Bumper cars? StarWars RP on a budget?

And @Yatty technically they're brainwashed mutated alien humanoids in mechanical shells.

Edit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Agreeing with @LadyLag , I tried this one and it just doesn't fit with the DR theme. -1.