Well it seems it is my time...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Serious Mike, May 16, 2014.

1. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

I am hereby resigning from my posititon as moderator for a few reasons, none of them have anything to do with the community at all it has to do with my schedule changing and not having time to perform my duties that I committed to when I applied. For the rest of those month and maybe next month I will not have time to play STTT at all. When my schedule becomes more constant, I will reapply and hopefully get a position as mod again.

@The Law I know I promised I would be back in two weeks but I don't want to hold a slot that a new fresh moderator could fill easily for you, I know you were very understanding when I told you about my exams and I thank you for that. If you ever need me, just message me on Steam.

@Killamarshall you gave me my first opportunity as a mod and I will always love you for that man, I hoped I didnt disappoint you even though I did RDM you within my first 2 days as trial mod by accident due to my stupidity. Message me on Steam whenever man :p

@Carned Helped me out a good amount when I first became trial and taught me how to perform the basic functions as a trial. Glad you became an admin, you were a great pick for it.

@McMuffin you were the man that pushed hard to help me become a moderator, thank you so much man. Keep in touch with me on Steam for now. Bros for life<3

@Darth West Stop getting karma banned! It will be the death of you! Was great helping you become a great mod, you were definitely a great pick.

Everyone else, see you as soon as possible and I can't wait to play with you all ingame when I get back.

-Serious Mike
    Former Moderator of STTT

Last edited: May 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Wow.. Bye, Serious Mike.
    Helped me out a LOT.
    Come back sometime.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Oh god it's another wave. Sad to see you go, goodbye.

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

You were a, Serious guy, in the Serious TTT staff community. You will be missed. Come back to us soon when you can!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Thank you man for all that you have given me. You were my mentor in my T-phase. Thank you <3

6. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

:cry:

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

8. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

EVERYONE STOP LEAVING.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Take care!

Good luck with your new schedule, and thanks for being there for the hundreds of times I've had to ask you to cover servers for me when I had to leave. :p

Come back soon.

10. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

Come back soon <3 we love you

11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

It was a good time for me, you were the first guy I actually wanted to see get moderator, it was like you were my project (jk). Anyhow, you were a fantastic guy, a absolutely great moderator, and an even better friend to have around. I wish you the best in whatever you may do, and hopefully you will be apart of this team once more.

12. no

13. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Not another one. ;-; #TeamJustice is weakening!! Even though I didn't have the privilege to play with you that often, it sucks that I was never able to get the chance to completely become friendly with you. :cry:

14. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Agreed.....

15. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

They are breaking my heart. :c And did you read my off topic post?