Well... I guess that it's a goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by TacticHell, Aug 17, 2014.

1. TacticHell

TacticHell Member

Hey guys, I've went full retard here and posted a thing that I've made that causes you to get a temp ban from West, I've posted it in game trying to fool people into clicking it.
    Well, I've got banned for like two months which are 60~ days I think. I'm going to the Army in October so I guess that I won't have much time to play on the server again.
    It was nice playing with you guys, it was funny and it helped me learn some English and stuff and helped the loneliness of the summer though my parents were laughing about the "'KOS" and the other stuff hahah :p

I've enjoyed almost every moment and I wish that I've could met some guys & girls from here.
    I'm not doing any tagging because I haven't been here for a long time (Month/+0.5) and I don't want to "hurt" people if I tag X but won't tag Y.
    Well, it does suck to say that but it's my fault - Goodbye and it was awesome to be with you guys, thanks for the entertainment and laughter that you guys gave me. Damn tears :\

And for the people who thought that it's me in my Steam profile pic, well, that's me haha -

Sorry for any grammar mistake

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Later. :)

3. welp, thats lyfe

see ya around i guess

4. Cee

Cee Dobar dan! Supporter

Sorry to see you go dude. Hope to see you around again some day.

Ps. Your cute lmfao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

Take care.

6. Bye Tactic! I will miss you my friend <3
    -Detective Fluffy

7. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

You will be missed :love: Btw i really like your profile picture.

8. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

awhhh cya!