Well folks, this is it. For now.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Toest, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

This community means more to me than you guys will ever know. Toxic Toest? I think yes. So toxic I never have a shot at mod again? No. I'm just resigning because it's not what it once was, hours are hard to get etc etc insert excuse here. Real love for @Pacifist and the origional dream team @onion and @Mr. Disco and kinda @QSO beasty evem though I haven't seen him a month :/ @Chastity4lyfe you the real g forever rip. Don't worry guys I'm not leaving I'll be back to staff and I'll still be here to play.

• Friendly Friendly x 20
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. F

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

You made the team super fun and interesting for interaction. Thanks for being a great team mate in the boxfort, and allowing and accepting my personality so openly in the team. Your opinion and discussion on matters was super enlightening and interesting to hear. You are great, and I hope you don't leave the community. I'm proud of you!​

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

No Tag? :(
    ily Toest and you know it mate
    We´ll talk ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

so

free ratings thread? :eek:
    smh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Toest

Ofc bb, I just whipped this up quick

• Like Like x 1
  7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Rip when we no longer have any bread items on our team. Best of luck to you man. Hope you do well in your future endeavors.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Toest I remember training you day 1. You take care and hopefully you do come back to the staff team. Until then, try not to be too much of a toxic toast.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

f

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I've known your intention to resign for some time now, I was honestly just waiting for the notification. You were the first mod I ever promoted, the first moderator I personally oversaw. Was it always easy? Not at all. I found that with you I had made some serious mistakes. I was afraid that I had screwed you over, but in fact it all worked out in the end. You ended up being one of my most powerful mods, ambitious as all hell you showed me that you had passion for the position. You made the team better when you were around, and it's always a blast to speak to you. I know i'm not always around toest... but I swear to god i'm watching and that I always believe in you!

That being said fuck the police welcome to the other side nigga. Total freedom to do and say what you want. You want to say 'Shut the fuck up xpro you arrogant shitlord' you can! The world is your oyster, you beautiful pearl!

• Winner Winner x 5
  11. Toest

words to live by, thanks Paci. ILY <3

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. QSO beasty

QSO beasty Boxfort the Bestfort Supporter

Toest im alittle late but man were together since the beginning and i wish i would have been around when you did this. Im sorry i wasn't but man hopefully one day we can have the old team back. Those were the days man. I miss it. a lot

13. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

F

14. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

:beaver:

• Agree Agree x 1