Weed. Good? Bad? And why.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Chill, May 31, 2014.

?

Is weed bad?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

34 vote(s)
    61.8%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

I never said im special as it was a response to your claims of weed making people dumb.

Do you actually know what weed does to you? The only reaction it does is temporarily increase dopamine levels in your brain meaning you get a euphoric reaction and a "feel good time" just because some people act stupid on weed isn't because of weed it is because of the environment they are in.

2. thanemartin4

thanemartin4 Regular Member

Not trying to provoke you, but what names? Please tell me.

3. Killamarshall

Actually. There hasn't been an accident directly related to weed to my knowledge

4. thanemartin4

Really. People don't do weed in an airtight room! They do it, then the do stupid shit because they're high.

5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

There's always gonna be a few bad eggs in a container, that doesn't mean to distinguish it completely. That's like saying we should ban all video games because a few shooters were somewhat inspired to do so from them.

6. thanemartin4

Fucking google it.

7. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Then those people are exactly how you stated, idiots. It was not the weed that lead them to cocaine, it was their immaturity. If weed wasn't available to them those people would still end up on harder drugs.

"Nevertheless, this impairment does not appear to play a significant role in on-road traffic accidents. A 2002 review of seven separate studies involving 7,934 drivers reported, “Crash culpability studies have failed to demonstrate that drivers with cannabinoids in the blood are significantly more likely than drug-free drivers to be culpable in road crashes.” This result is likely because subject under the influence of marijuana are aware of their impairment and compensate for it accordingly, such as by slowing down and by focusing their attention when they know a response will be required. This reaction is just the opposite of that exhibited by drivers under the influence of alcohol, who tend to drive in a more risky manner proportional to their intoxication."-

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Killamarshall

Yea... I did... Nothing came up where weed was the sole cause. Generally it was a mix of THC with other drugs or alcohol.

9. paper

Actually there is such a thing getting high and driving.
    For some people it can make them trip out too much and yeah.
    There has been some cases.

• Like Like x 1
  10. thanemartin4

Are video games illegal? Sure people with schizophrenia kill people because of video games, but their brain chemistry is altered.

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. paper

If we're discussing outside of America then yes, video games are illegal.

13. thanemartin4

Thanks mango!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Killamarshall

No! You are so single minded it makes me sick! The majority of marijuana users use in their house and stay in their house and are (for lack of better words) "responsible" with it. When i toke up i play video games or watch a movie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. thanemartin4

We're not talking about Battlefield 3 in iran or battlefield 4 in china. Because of something in the games themselves, not cultural boundaries being crossed.

16. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. paper

Good point but in some countries this form of entertainment was banned at one point and some law makers within America are looking into banning video games for these "shootings"

18. thanemartin4

I see what you mean, but lots of people that are drunk don't cause car crashes, HOWEVER some still get in their car and run over 6 people with their penis compensating truck.

19. Killamarshall

20. thanemartin4

Most governments have been paid off. Look at mainstream media sources talk about COD or Battlefield. You and I can both agree that it's all bullshit, because they've been paid to say those things.