Weed. Good? Bad? And why.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Chill, May 31, 2014.

?

Is weed bad?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

34 vote(s)
    61.8%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Chill

Chill VIP

So I've been thinking about it for a while. Weed had a bad rap from all these rappers. Its anamazing medicine for anything! 0 deaths from it. So what makes it so bad? Can't see anything wrong with it. Btw I'am a cannibas user and proud supporter! Want people's input! Thanks!

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This is a message from our sponsors:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Meh, If people wanna hurt there bodies, I don't see why thats my problem, thats my opinion on this.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This was also once discussed.

5. Chill

Chill VIP

Good to bring back old discussions :p

6. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

fukdahaterz420blazeitallday

But seriously, I've smoked weed at least 2-3 times a week ever since I was about 15, and I don't see the problem with it. Sure, it makes you lazy, but it calms you down, is a good pain reliever, and some say they don't learn shit or it kills brain cells, but I actually found it better to study and do my school work (when I was in school).

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Yes, but why not just look up the old discussion instead of fill up the forums with other threads.

8. Chill

Chill VIP

Didn't know there was a thread on it. Sorry.

9. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

Then you would bash him for grave digging

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

This is the thread if you're interested. [link]
    However, that thread's discussion is mainly on the legalization of marijuana, while this thread's discussion is more about whether it's good or bad to use marijuana, with a poll as well. They are different discussions on the same topic.

11. Chill

Chill VIP

G
    good to know! Thank you!

12. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Reliever
    If you really think it "hurts" the body you should probably read up on it. Weed in itself has NO harmful substances in it whatsoever, the part that harms your body is the inhalation of SMOKE/chemicals from the lighter if that's what your using. The SMOKE that weed produces is only as harmful to the body as breathing in campfire smoke. Now when you get a medical marijuana card (if not in WA state and i believe north Dakota. I don't remember the second state that legalized it.) it is recommended that you use EDIBLES because there is no harm done to the body, and it is a wonderful pain Reliever, it is also prescribed to cancer patients to help them eat.

Not trying to be rude but if you comment on something please have a bit of background knowledge behind it ;)

13. Chill

Chill VIP

Y
    Yeah very true it is NOT harmful in any dose. You cannot overdose, you cannot become addicted (you can only think you are) it's basically a wonder drug!

14. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

It shouldn't be considered a drug to begin with and the addiction part is not true in all cases, EVERYTHING has some sort of an addictive quality. Some people can become physically addicted to weed just like some can become physically addicted to coffee or soda. However it is such a minute chance that it isn't considered a statistic.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. People say rappers give it a bad rap, and I can see you on that, but most rappers that are popular, and make it look bad, like chief keef suck at rapping, but I support it 3 hunna percent lel. In my opinion in rap music, weed has made almost every artist I like way better, it expanded their horizon, but I think if you get caught up in the wrong crowd, its going to lead you to other drugs most likely.

16. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

I think it honestly depends on the type of person you are and how high or low your tolerance is. I have a fairly high tolerance for my size but only because I've built up that tolerance.
    Some people get really lazy and just mope around, but I try to spend my high time doing productive stuff. I've only had one bad experience and it was an edible that I was given during school last year.
    It really just depends on you and your body imo. Just because one person doesn't like it- doesn't mean you shouldn't either.

Just don't do drugs to come off as cool; don't be the stereotype and you'll be fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

I might need medicinal weed to help with my depression and stress problems.

18. Chill

Chill VIP

Awesome feedback guys! I'm liking all the different opinions! My opinion I think it should take the place of prescription drugs. 10,000+ people a year die from prescription drugs. Alcohol hurts you more than anything. But yet these are still legal. Your considered a "druggie" if you do smoke cannibas. There has never been 1 overdose with cannibas. It has nothing to make you addicted to it. It's a very good medicine for basically anything. Some of the most famous people did weed. Now that's not to say, "hey do weed and be successful!" But more to say that weed does not hinder you in any shape way or form. Still yet to have someone show me evidence on how it hurts or hinders you.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Fever summed up my opinion pretty well. Weed works differently on other people so it's up to you to determine how it affects you and whether it benefits you or not. Knowing myself, I probably won't ever get near it as I have an addictive personality and would probably spiral downhill if I ever tried it.

20. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Just because everyone here has not posted a source linking to the 'badness' of cannibis does not mean it's all rainbows and sunshine.

http://drugfactsweek.drugabuse.gov/chat/chatfaqs_topics/marijuana.php

I'm okay with weed just don't tell me all about how you're so cool because you do it.