Weapon Stat Icons

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Oxydeous, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Oxydeous

Oxydeous VIP

A lot of people such as myself have trouble deciding which gun to use due to us not knowing the stats of each weapon. I'd like that HK416, but that Vikhr is quite tempting... This addon could help the new players since a lot of players may not be familiar with the m9k weapons. Some people who play ttt a lot may already know all the stats for the weapons, but it's still a good way to let you know which gun to use and to remind you. This would be very useful to everyone in that it covers every aspect about the gun displayed, as well as making it customizable so the staff could make any edits they see fit.
    Workshop Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300375321

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

To me, it blocks a lot of your screen and you can't see clearly if there happens to be weapons on the floor.
    And personally I think I would rate this -1

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If it was able to be toggled on or off, which I assume it wouldn't be able to, then it would be a good addition to the servers for those who are indecisive.

4. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Agreed. Add a feature where the player can disable and re enable it and I'll +1

5. if there is an option to turn it on and off ill +1,

but honstly i dont really like it because its not necessary so for no -1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

7. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I believe this was suggested before, but shot down because it would be just another thing for people to have to download. And also, if you cant decide between the 416 and the Vikhr, get the 416 because the Vikhr sucks.