We NEED mods

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by James B, Jul 14, 2020.

Tags:
?

Should we have more mods so there can be one on at all times?

1. YES PLEASE SO MANY RDMING TOXIC PEOPLE

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. NO

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. NO IM AN RDM'ER

25 vote(s)
    59.5%
  1. James B

James B Member

the game is just no fun when there are no mods on, i have been on both vanilla 1 and vanilla 2 a few times in the past few days when there have been no mods at all on and there is always Mass RDM'ers, toxic people and the like running rampent and calling their buddies on to ruin peoples games because they know they will not be punished, as soon as a mod leaves within minutes the servers fall to chaos and there is nothing a loyal player like myself can do other then pray a mod joins

2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

NO IM AN RDM'ER!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

We have mods they aren’t robots i was one of em even if i was hated but none the less my dear fellow we have all the mods and many more by the shelf full!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I want more rdm

5. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

mods are dumb and stupid who decided they were a good idea

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

inb4 @Jabba the Slut posts the graphs showing the servers are modded 80% of the day

Also, like I say to a lot of the posts, if you want the mods to follow a set schedule like a job, you need to pay them like a job. If you want to fork over the cash to pay the mods for 24/7 coverage we could get 24/7 coverage

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

If I got paid to moderate I would quit my job and do it all day

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Fuck that I would stop being toxic if I made a dollar 10 hours

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

It's not about the amount of mods, but rather the time zone they staff in.

You could have a thousand na mods and barely have any staffing in European time zones

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I believe the european time zones are not the problem, we have like 12 eu located mods. Most night and day shifts are taken by them. It is more the peak time zone, but that time has always been a troublesome timezone. Even when we had 30-40 mods (not couning admins)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Imagine paying mods :0

lmao who am I kidding half of them don't even know the rules or how their punish system works #defundthestaff #furrylivesmatter

• Dumb Dumb x 13
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Paradox

Was.... this really needed my dear fellow? However... fret not if I wanted to hurt you... I would have done so already. Anyways randomness aside this joke? Idk if its a joke but either way just why it’s stupid so why post it ;-;

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

we got 40 people between 2 active servers. I don't think the number of mods is the issue.

14. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

dEfUnD tHe StAfF. All your posts that mention staff seem to have this and I don't know how you don't realize this, but not only does it make people respect you less, it doesn't make ANY SENSE.

Anyway, on the topic of the thread, seems like we live in a paradox. Apparently we need all players to be staff because we are that desperate that the servers aren't staffed for 20 minutes straight, but at the same time we need quality over quantity because the servers are staffed most of the time. The difference is, the first person just created their account or just decided to become active after a long time of lurking and don't know what they're talking about, and the second person actually thinks straight and doesn't want to... "defund the staff". Whatever that means.

Plus, if you need staff right now you can just... use shoutbox.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

smg.png

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Woet

Woet ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ VIP

Pretty sure people are already forking over cash, or are ranks free nowadays?

17. Paradox

:confused:

18. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If we paid mods $1 an hour for 24/7 coverage across the 4 TTT servers, and running the servers cost about $2 an hour (no clue what it actually costs) someone would need to buy a $10 rank about every 2 hours, or $20 rank every 4 hours. I don't see that many new VIP+ or VIP every day. How many people do you think buy ranks on a daily basis, or is there some kind of secret rank buying group nowadays?

And that's just for $1 an hour, it would be preferable to pay like $5 an hour

19. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Man I'm gonna need you to chill out with that math shit okay

20. Damn I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Chill out lmao.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1