We all come and go.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Mr. Disco, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Hey, I'm LegoGamerGuy, I am a 14 year old.... >.> Everybody hates/loves me.... I'm way to nice to people sometimes. I have been moving into puberty and things have gone downhill. My brain tells me to leave this community and slowly drift away, my heart is saying to keep coming back, checking up on people. Recently, I just don't feel to check back so I might follow my brain(I mean, your brain tells you how to function so why not?)

Let's tell a story... I'll just do my ELA story here...(Might as well write it)

Theme: Bright/Happy

One day there was a boy named Pedjo, Pedjo lived in Spain and he liked spending his money he made by working at his Mother's Farmer market. Pedjo didn't like working, but it was the only way for him to get money.
    Suddenly, Pedjo saved up for 100 lottery tickets and he lost to a guy with 1 ticket. Pedjo cried because he wasted his money on paper tickets.

Pedjo died

the end.

@|everyone cya buds. hehehe nice knowing you guys. You've been a large impact in my life.

EDIT: everyone is a legit user.. wow

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Goodbye live long and prosper, Enjoy the puberty road it can be a bitch.

3. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

10/10 so high on pepsi #yolosweg#420blaseitfaggots#yolo
    Last but not least lolk

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Take care. Sorry to see you go. (I also removed the formatting on your post, don't use such dark colors on a dark background :p )

5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

;w; Noooo Lego! </3