Approved Wasrady's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wasrady, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Linguini Bros | Wasrady
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:10850918
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (English is not my first language so sorry for mispelling)
    I was banned on the 8th of December by Jabba for ghosting, it was my third ban for ghosting and recieved a 16W global ban.
    Having already recieved previous bans for ghosting i didnt want it to happen again, but it did because i didnt know to what extend communicating with players while dead was considered ghosting.

The situation can be better explain with this PM i had with Jabba right after the ban.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...1850996766/Screenshot_2020-02-08-12-28-29.jpg

My intention was never to ghost on purpose, it was enough with the other 2 previous bans to see you guys arent having any of it. But i guess my intentions are a tangent when it comes to recieving a punishment.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    While i get that its my own fault that i didnt know what counted as ghosting, i dont think it calls for a 16W ban for something that would be less disruptive than a spec bumping as a prop into a live player.
    I have a couple weeks remaining on the ban and i lately felt like i wanted to play TTT but every other server doesnt have that same "almost vanilla" feel.
    I didnt intend to ghost on porpuse when i recieved the ban and i wouldnt risk any of it in the future. Ill accept whatever you guys choose to do.​

2. Wasrady

Wasrady Supporter

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Hey there Wasrady,

It was a minor offense of ghosting, and there isn't much left of your ban.

I'm willing to lift the remainder if your ban.

I'll respond to this when it's been done.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Here's the screenshot that was sent to me, for posterity.
    [​IMG]

You have been unbanned.

Please do not send messages like this in the future. Your fourth offense would be a 32w Global.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.