Warning: you appear to be idle/AFK, and will be made to spectate unless you show activity!

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by Indy226, Jun 17, 2020.

?

Should timer be lengthened

1. Yes

47.5%
  2. No

52.5%
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Can the timer for this be lengthened by a lot please, it's really annoying to tab out for 30 seconds and come back being spectator.

:EDIT: This is for Deathrun you negators

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Yeah, I agree that it should be lengthened a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

I see no reason to lengthen it. It's fine how it is. So what if when you come back you have to switch out of spec. At least a round isn't delayed due to you being afk.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

The current afk timer for Deathrun is approximately 30-45 seconds. Even if you aren’t alive, the timer is still active.

Good suggestion I’ll add it to the list!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Indy226

Bruh, only 1 of the 5 people that voted no actually plays Deathrun on a regular basis

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  6. Indy226

Let me clarify
    This is a DEATHRUN SUGGESTION hence why it's under the DEATHRUN SUGGESTIONS on the forums.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

-1 its a reasonable time. You still can get fspec if you go afk in ghost mode, and that's a really short timer so fix plz. Also when there are no mods and you are playing with a afk, the fspec timer is longer than the spawn kill mechanicism.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

tbh I thought he was exaggerating when he said 30 seconds. that is kinda short. I never had a problem with the afk timer,I only went afk like twice while playing Dr. I think the timer is fine tho
    ??? you can delay on dr. I've played with afks that delayed before :/ it's not as much fun playing with people who start the round later because they went afk for a bit because they are gonna miss all the death traps

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Indy226

wha????

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Lmao it's more fun I do bhop zoom me get 3rd place time

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

you can delay on dr yes, afk as death is actually punishable.

12. Indy226

what I'm refering to is the timer that starts counting after you die that warns you for being AFK and then moves you to spectator

13. Indy226

Reviving because deathrun is getting popular again

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Changing my -1 to a +1 since I need to shit occasionally

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

The timer is waaayyy too short. Plus, most maps have autokill spawn areas.

+1

16. TragicMagic

TragicMagic Active Member

Especially for deaths, else it literally wastes a round.
    I'm sure anyone would agree that a freerun due to an AFK death is much better than playing for a minute then skipping the round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Scorch

Scorch ㄣ⃒ Silver

i dont remember if its a thing since i havent been on in a long time, but the time should be either left how it is or decreased a little imo. then just have an auto kill for anyone in spawn after a certain amount of time. that way if someone goes afk in the middle of the map, then they can be moved to spec, whereas people afk in spawn will automatically die after a short (but fair) period of time.

18. thog

thog VIP

slaughter gang gang we dont do recruitin

19. Indy226

Bump