Approved Wamuu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wamuu, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wamuu

Wamuu VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    WAMUU
    Your Steam ID:
    [U:1:119864415]
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was reported for RDM and waited as long as I could for the report to be handled but I had to leave for work before any staff came online​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201110198
    my boi indy can corroborate this story because i sent him about 5 PM's over the span of 30 minutes saying "blease forgive me sir im too handsome to face consequences of my actions" and he said "the report will just get lost as there's no one online"​

2. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

You were banned by @Jabba the Slut for RDM and Leave 1st. Please be patient for them to respond.
    Also tagging @Indy226 as witness.

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I've seen this and will respond with my evidence soon.

Also your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:37675922.

4. Jabba the Slut

Hey there WAMUU,

Yesterday I hopped on EU to deal with a potential hacker and while I was dealing with the backlog of reports you had left the server.

[​IMG]

I would have liked to ask you for more information regarding your response, because it seemed unclear, you had left the server before I got to that report.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see I was on ever so briefly before you had left the server. Because of this, I do believe you thought there were no staff members online. I'm going to unban you, as this does seem to be an honest mistake. The ban won't be voided and you'll still serve the slay. So make sure next time that there definitely isn't a staff member on since the next ban will be longer.

5. Wamuu

Wamuu VIP

Will do, thank you Jabba

6. Jabba the Slut

Your ban has been lifted.

Appeal: Approved, Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.