waddle rancher number 1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by john redcorn, Oct 7, 2017.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Howdy SGM,

It's been a busy past 3 months for me, but here I am once again. I figured a re-introduction is due, mainly because I forgot to make a farewell when I left those 3 months ago.

This summer I had the pleasure of cooking for over 1500 developing young scouts at the best place in my world; camp. Our stellar camp staff of 50 or so people put on quite a show for these guys each week; we cook, we sing songs at meals, we perform skits at campfire, etc.

However, it's not about us serving them; we want the scouts to take away something valuable from our camp. We had five batches of scouts this year, and each week we presented each batch with both our friendly faces and offered them development programs to both advance in the ranks of scouting and advance in their personal growth.

Our theme this year was fantasy, and we had a motto.

Slay the Dragon. In life, we all have dragons. Whether it be getting that managerial promotion or losing 10 pounds, we all have a big hefty goal in life that bears down on us. In the fictional tales of old, it's always the bravest of the brave who gets the job done, the most valiant knight of town, the one whose not scared to do what is needed. While those tales not be real, the desirable character traits that the heroes possess are. At camp, this can be symbolized by the scouts overcoming their fear, whether it be the height of the giant swing at cope, their fear of the warm murky lake during the mile swim, or their fear of messing up a note, and symbolically slaying their dragon.

That's about it. Glad to be back to be of your service. I'll upload some pictures and link them in the morning when I get my phone back.

~wink

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    • Like x 8
    • Friendly x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Welcome back wink.

But...

Boo! I don't support re-introductions that happen after the fact. If yours goes well I'll just do one myself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

noo noo

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

noo noo

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Guess u beat paci for that last admin position.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Sup Noh Noh :p

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Welcome back!

Don’t ban me kek

8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

thought this was a fan created website about one of the admins, than I realized it was just an introduction.

hey wink how is it going man

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. A fellow scout :eek:, i was in a Spanish scout group for 7 years they were the Ataman 499th and I really did enjoy the time there, most was spent doing camps long excursions and lots of little courses, made some great friendships and learned good morals :p

10. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Welcome Back The dead Lobster have fun aboosing the powers

11. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Typical ex admin got admin again
    hi

12. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Waddle Ranch is an interesting name for our team

• Like Like x 1
  13. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

It's a ranch. That waddles. Gotta call Earthquake inspections.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Welcome back to the staff team.

15. Yeezus

Yeezus Goderator VIP

Welcome back to the forums.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Where's that introduction tho