Approved Vulcan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vulcan, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulcan

Vulcan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vulcan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:147598692
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Alright, last night I had no reports on me, they were all answered by Azaelus and French toast, since it was getting late I decided to get off the server, and today I went back on and it said I was banned for 5 days. I have no idea what I was banned for since I did nothing wrong at all.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Azaelus and French Toast were on server, talk to them​

2. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave First Offense by @daddynexxus

Please wait patiently for their response

3. Vulcan

Vulcan New Member

I was? On my screen it didn't show the warning of the report on top of my screen

4. Vulcan

Vulcan New Member

It said I had 0 pending reports. Someone must have reported me/slayed me right when i left

5. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

I've seen this and will respond as soon as I'm able

6. Daddy Nexxus

Alrighty Vulcan, thanks for patiently waiting.

While playing on the server earlier, you were reported for RDM:
    [​IMG]

You were slain for killing on suspicion, among other reasons that we actually discussed through PMs and agreed upon.

At approximately 0207 EST you left the server after this slay was applied, and you were serving it (you left mid-round while serving your slay). You are required to wait out the entire round, when you are slain.

[​IMG]

Do you recall why you left the server around 0207 EST last night/earlier today?

7. Vulcan

Vulcan New Member

Sorry for responding so late, i was getting extremely tired and I decided to go to bed, at this moment I forgot I was slayed for RDM, sorry I was tired and couldn't focus.

8. Daddy Nexxus

Considering this is your first offense of RDM and Leave, I am going to be unbanning you and adding a slay to your SteamID. In the future, or you know you've been recently reported please remember to message a staff member and be sure it is safe to log out.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.