Approved vora’s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by vora, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vora

vora New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Temar
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:88583272 STEAM_0:0:5119023
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Dollhouse
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    I was banned for RDM and leave after I shot Temar with a shotgun and took off a little over 30 health. He reported me and asked why, and as I was typing my response to the report the map changed and I was stuck waiting for a new map to load. In the middle of the map loading I got a message saying I was banned for RDM and leave.. I never left, I was just waiting for the map to load. Anyway temar, the reason why I shot you was because I heard shooting and death in the room you were in, and when I came in I saw you in the corner over a dead body and my finger twitch reacted before I saw that you were a detective. That's what I was busy typing in the response before the map changed. Can you remove the RDM and leave ban?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. vora

vora New Member

Also my name on the server was TheMysteriousPencil

3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Tagging @Temar who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense.

Edit: Did you mean to make an appeal or a report?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  4. vora

vora New Member

Maybe both I guess? Mostly an appeal I suppose, temar probably legitimately thought I left. I just don't want to be banned from the only server my internet can handle for 5 days

5. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Moved to appeals.

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Here is the report that was filed on you at the end of 6 before the map change
    [​IMG]

This was clearly RDM since you shot a Detective as a inno
    as for banning you while you was loading, I gave you ample time, this is the time frame, starting the moment you shot me-

0:00 - You shot me
    0:16 - report is created against you
    0:40 - Map changes
    5:18 - Ban issued

So you had over 4 mins to load, This was also Round 2 on next map at this point.
    If needed the timing can be proven by uploading my video, but will take time as will require full review and censoring etc, so wont be posted without request

So any more comments before I decide what to do with the ban?

7. vora

vora New Member

Yeah, the map was still loading on my end. It takes several minutes for each map to load because of my internet. As for the RDM, my excuse is that I only just started playing TTT yesterday, and am still getting used to not acting on my initial impulse (which I already mentioned was to shoot the person standing over the dead body. Obviously the impulse was incorrect, I'm just saying I felt like I had a split second to react). So again I don't need you to prove the timing, I know my internet is really super slow. I'm just asking for a little slack as it was my first offence and I didn't intentionally break any rules (I also had full intention of answering the report as soon as the map loaded).

8. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Alright I'm going to accept the appeal this time and even void the ban, please be more careful in future.
    Ill add a note to warn staff that you load slow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.