Answered voiding proven status

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Temar, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

so i had a thought
    if you see a person kill someone who was a traitor
    essentially making them proven, and since you directly witnessed it you have to follow that proven status.
    but after they admit they just RDM'd that person (not you assuming)
    can you void the proven status and act on future T act they commit based on the fact they said they RDM'd a traitor which could mean they are traitor them self.

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I mean you already can act on their t acts even if they are proven it would just be a little toxic to do so.
    Proven isn't really a thing here as you know and the only real way to be truly proven is via tester since a t can indeed rdm their t buddy.
    so yeah if they then say actually I rdmed that traitor you could assume they meant they are a traitor their self and rdmed their t buddy
    i should add it still might be seen as toxic depending on the staff member but as a one off (since this isnt something that would happen very often anyway) it shouldnt be a problem

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

not really happy with response.
    for a start i don't like the idea of it being called toxic, if you have good justification, that being the whole point of the question
    not do i like the answer "it depends on the mod" the point of the Q&A is clarification after all.

4. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Such an act would only be considered toxic if it seemed you were looking for a reason to kill them. As dazza said although the elements are implemented to allow to mark as proven its not a core part of the game here, The scenario you painted would be wholly justified as like you say they could of rdm'd as a T. As such you shouldn't receive a slay for it, Hope this helps

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

They that helps there is just 1 side question that now bothers me
    You go on about how proven isn't a thing yet killing for reason you are last not proven is a thing, which often includes various methods in getting proven