Finished Viva La SGM

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Acnologia, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

lmao I won these points in a giveaway recently but I figure SOMEONE can do something them. I don't care for ratings, but I do care for memories. Please, post your favorite memories on SGM here, the people you've loved playing with, and will continue to do so. Prize is 370k points.

Giveaway will end when I resign.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

what are u giving away again
    edit. ok useles

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

@Darragh scream die again fo me daddy

i have too many with too many people, but i havent laughed so much in so long i may as well

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

My favorite memories are find this community and becoming part of it and meeting all the fantastic Staff and Members.

5. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

back when the OG vanila group would play, such as fie MaulT zavil pleb rash and many others

6. Happened not 2 seconds ago on Inno Motel.

Me and another guy are the only 2 Ts left alive, the other 4 innos are in the D room with me. I'm about to jihad everyone to win the game, but someone throws a discombob and knocks me into the escape hole. Needless to say, I died and so did he 5 seconds later. Hilarious moment, super pissed by hey it's all good fun.

7. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

8. veL

veL VIP

9. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

When I took your points the last time

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

my favorite memory is talking to all the great people here, and making friends with more.

12. Sha

Sha VIP

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

The Grimwon / Reapalium battles.
    My favourile on was on Metropolis.

Great memories.

Also, when I goomba-RDM'ed @Noob999 on my first day as trial.

Good old times.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

My favorite memory is when ant picked me up and I was freaking out trying to make sure I did well.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

I got a lot of really stupid memories.

Got a lot of stupid reports calling me S T U F F

I don't really have super unique memories, but I do remember on like, the second day of being trial, I swung a barrel around and smashed it into the face of an admin. Got a lot of laughs on the server, for example Destiny Blade saying his dick fell off, and saying the surgery was successful to turn into a girl. Still have it binded :)

17. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

me getting picked up, my promotion, meeting you and some others (i love you guys).

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  19. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I had only been staff for a little over two months when this event happened but it brought me closer with so many of these guys. This event gave me some of the biggest belly laughs I ever had. Though most of them aren't here anymore with the exception of @Scrooge and @Voldemort I still go back to my screenshot folder every few months and take it all in.

For some context, CD had changed his name to mock BmTron (bless her soul, I miss her ;_; ) so we all did the same to CD. I was his unappreciated Butler.

The other one I have no clue the context of that to be honest, and no that wasn't an edit in the video that image appeared live in game.

I'll leave the picnic video on my profile (as not to take away from the giveaway) if anyone's interested. Since it's unlisted on my channel.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Scorch

Scorch ㄣ⃒ Silver

best things; #3 dr leaderboard (y); becoming staff; kicking wolf (y)(y); seeing so many cool peeps joining the community :timolicious:

oh and this shit