1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

what sorta vitamins do yall take and do u think they help? how bout those prices huh expensive very expensive vitamins lotta $ money $ good health

personally i take a lotta probiotics and fish oil, i'm pretty sure it's gonna cure my depression but i'm too inconsistent so some days i just eat a salmon

• Like x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I just take some multivitamin thing which has most of the daily recommended intake for vitamins.
    $25 for a year's supply, so it's a bearable expense. Before I took them, I had frequent headaches and since a few days into taking them, I've been free of that. I've also had a higher quality of sleep since, but I don't know that that's related.

My diet could be substantially better, so in my experience, it's making up for the stuff I don't always get enough of.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

[​IMG]
    i take all of these and i still feel like shit

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

They're no magic cure, unfortunately :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Maybe too many vitamins???

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. veL

veL VIP

Bruh you gonna die in your 40s

thats actually just sad

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Melatonine tthe one thing we pharmacists get sick from only selling it to people. There is nothing more dangerous if you take it in the long run.

This desorts your own melatonine levels which in time only lets you take more and more of it just to get to sleep.
    This will soon be on medical perscripton in whole of europe as they are debating it right now

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

death by vitamin?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

fishoil is a godsend

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I only take antacids for my heartburn, and I couldn't even take those for the past 10 days cause I was on antibiotics

• Like Like x 2
  11. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Unless you are completely deficient in those vitamins I don’t think you’d need to take all those. Multivitamin and fish oil is what I’ll take sometimes.

12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Vitamin supplementation is a good step, but if you can work at getting most of your daily vitamin needs through modifying your diet, then that's even better. If you improve your diet through eating healthier foods, you'll feel better, and have more energy than you could ever hope to achieve by just popping down dozens of vitamin pills. Regular exercise is also another step you can take.

To summarize, vitamins can be a helpful first step, but vitamins alone are not going to magically boost your energy levels or cure your depression; you'll need to add some more steps if you hope to see any significant benefits.

• Agree Agree x 2