Visualizer Rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Dr.Pepper 10, Sep 17, 2014.

?

Yes? Or no?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    55.2%
  2. Nope I like to troll lelelele

13 vote(s)
    44.8%
  1. Dr.Pepper 10

Dr.Pepper 10 Supporter

So today I was a D and bought a Visualizer. As Soon As I did someone went and grabed it, and attempted to throw it off the map. I killed him and was slayen.....I dont think thats fair so please specify that its KOSable in motd beacase it should be as it helps T's

2. Penny

Penny VIP

As it stands, I don't know how you can make an exception for the visualizer but not any other detective weapon/tool.

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

What about a generalization as to what @ENVY ADAMS is suggesting, making it traitorous to destroy/rid the detective tools. AKA disposing of any of the detective's items such as Binoculars, their various weapons, and including the visualizer. Hell, why not include destroying visualizers to be traitorous as well? Or is that the general idea of this thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

How to solve this problem: Do not buy the visualizer.
    Have a nice day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Solution: Don't buy the Visualizer because it DOESN'T HELP AT ALL! it is a waste of a credit.

6. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Sir lemoncakes taught me this strategy. As a detective, you buy a visualizer, then find a body. Look at last person seen, then drop the visualizer. If the visualizer shows that the person was killed by the last person they saw, then KOS last seen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

How will the visualizer tell a person last seen location.

8. In the body ui it says

9. Turquoise

Why not buy the visualizer? Almost any time I'm a detective I buy a radar and a visualizer with a teleporter following.
    Explain how it doesn't help instead of stating this then?..

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Basically the visualizer shows the position of the victim and the killer at the moment the victim died. If the last seen was "I saw this guy" and the visualizer shows that the victim looked at the killer as he died, then it's safe to KOS this guy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Visualizers can still be useful. Yes, it should be traitorous to destroy or hide detective equipment (i.e. tossing it off the map)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The visualizer only shows a location. It doesn't show who killed them. That would be a KOS based on suspicion; strong suspicion is still suspicion.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. Red

Visualizer shows where the victim was looking at as he dies. If he was looking at the guy who killed him, and the last seen says that "This Guy" was the last person he saw, then "This Guy" is KOSable. Causes a lot of confusion, yes, but its a legit reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Turquoise

So I CAN kill a player if I place down a visualizer and they hide/destroy it? Good to know from now on, although I believe there had been a debate upon this in the TS awhile ago. I think it was between me, Kenny, possibly The Law, and Sinz or DarkTooth. Not too sure since my memory is a bit foggy of the incident.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Red

He's saying "should" so I don't think it's official yet lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Turquoise

Well shit. Soon but not as of yet then >:{

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Penny

Penny VIP

I don't think you've ever actually used a visualizer.

18. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

The !motd specifically states only health stations and traitor testers to be KOSable if destroyed, for good reason. Visualizers are of no use 99% percent of the time. The 1% is that one lucky day you happen to already have a visualizer, an innocent drops dead, you place down your visualizer, the traitor that killed that innocent goes AFK and the visualizer points right at him. Clean kill, 1%.

19. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

And this proves what?

20. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Did you not read the quotes? I replied to them.