Vip+ vanished

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by [905]§laughtering Bunnies, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Hey i didnt play for awhile and when i logged in all my points / VIP stuffs/ models/ everything was gone, like i was a new player, halp plis.

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I'm sure @Highwon should be able to see if you had ever donated.

3. it wasnt on this forum acc, but the steam acc is the same.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

You shouldn't be making alt forum accounts...

5. cant remember the details from my last one, :(

6. if u can figure out said details id use that instead but, yeah.

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

If you PM me a link to your old account and provide me the email address you used to create the forum account (for proof of ownership) then I can get you access to your old account. Or at least let you associate your old steam account with your new forum account

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I checked your Steam ID associated to your forum account (STEAM_0:1:55262205) and it just joined our servers today. Are you sure you're using the correct steam account?

• Like Like x 1
  9. yes, positive, like 100%, it has the same profile pick and everything, i remember playing w/ like jub jub, sora, god i cant even remember all the names, i played on east 2 i think, which ever one wasnt dead. and i only have Gmod on this steam account,i had half price off stuff in the shop, and i played atleast 50h on your servers. :eek:

10. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

It's got to be a different steam account you played on then.

11. it was not, its some kind of glitch :/ STEAM_0:1:55262205 thats it,

12. heres my gmod play time,

Attached Files:

13. dont you have like a catalog of all the steam id's that have donated? because id be in there, or like my paypal info or something, idk.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What was the name you played with on STTT when you joined the servers?

15. DocFox

If your steam ID was associated with your account that you dinated with, which you're claiming it is, then it would link up to the forums.

16. i looked couldnt find it, is there a server exactly like this that was around a year - 6 months ago zz

17. DocFox

It may have been one of the countless servers you've been banned from for hacking? I just noticed it after googling your ID. @Sinz @Event Horizon @Highwon

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I looked for your Steam ID in our catalog of all the steam id's that have donated but there was no match. If you want to provide me with your paypal e-mail address that you used to donate then I could search by that.

19. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

20. ik ive been banned on css, i dont hack people are just salty
    and okay ill message u it