VIP(+) loadouts question

Discussion in 'Vanilla Discussion' started by alcatraz, Oct 17, 2016.

1. alcatraz

alcatraz Banned

So I've bought myself VIP+ for the Vanilla server, and I don't quite get why there are an AK, P90, AWP, etc. in the loadouts, or there at all? I know we don't have to use it if we don't like it, but if such then we basically lose a perk.

So say you get an AK or an AWP as a T - you kill someone, and since there's usually no more than 2-3 (even if that much) VIPs online, it's quite easy to guess who shot/killed someone.

What's the best way to execute this? I either get RDM'd, or found out if I use the aforementioned weapons.

2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Usually when I'm one of the few donaters online, what I like to do to avoid this (since no matter what, there will always be someone who kills you based off weapon which is RDM) is to constantly be on my secondary so they never see my primary or occasionally switch guns from the floor (and hide the loadout gun) and kill someone with it if you need to make a kill that's more on the "obvious" side i.e killing someone in a crowd you're not apart of or to just throw innos off. Something I found that helped avoid this situation is to give someone the loadout gun in preround then use my killbind so that when I spawn I'd have my gun, this made it clear that I was not the only one with the loadout.

Regardless, even if you're the only donater on they can't kill you based off weapon.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

'You can't call a kos based on the weapon'

'You can't call a kos based on the weapon'

'You can't call a kos based on the WEAPON'

Also as far as I can tell you haven't suggested any other perk to replace it as it is, to add up, ak-47 and AWP were, are and will always be avaible for all players (They aren't T weapons is where I'm going with this).

I suggest hanging around on the servers a bit longer and get some more experience before making these suggestions.

4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

i suggest hanging around on the forums a bit longer and get some more experience before making these posts

(this thread wasnt a suggestion)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. JackThePumpkin

Nah :^)

6. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

I don't think he's really suggesting anything, he's mostly asking about how to avoid being RDM'ed based off weapon since this is a common thing on vanilla who tends to be home to alot of new players with little experience of the rules

• Like Like x 1
  7. JackThePumpkin

I have rarely experienced it to happen to me when I was playing on eunilla, perhaps I was being lucky.

Either way, the best thing to do is roll with your secondary, as you stated, or just change your loaudout once in a while.

8. alcatraz

alcatraz Banned

As far as I know, no one can access AK/AWP at the beginning of the round instead of VIPs, am I right?

Also one more thing I didn't see an answer to - is there a point in using an AK/AWP/P90 since you'll get busted easily considering there aren't many VIPs on (so not many weapons of that sort)?
    Example: Some innocent died by AWP. Insta suspicion on VIP.

9. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

I usually try to avoid killing other VIPS (If they have the same weapon as me), until the very end, or near that. This way there is suspicion on them as well.

I also try to use my kill bind pre round every round so I'm not the only one with an AK, but this alone comes with it's own risks.

10. JackThePumpkin

I agree with you on the first point, but there are 2 or 3 vip or higher ranked players on the vanilla/eunilla servers on avarge.

Also the point of using these guns is because they are lethal as fuck (except the AWP, famas and MP5 navy).

For example the ak-47 is quick, 2 shots to the head but has high recoil and is extremly loud.

P90 on the other hand 3 shots at best, but it's fire rate is off the charts, has great accuracy and low recoil and carries 50 bullets in a clip.

Galil is just something in between of these 2. 2 shots and has good accuracy with decent recoil, but doesn't fire just as fast and has 30 bullets per clip.