Finished VIP Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ciibear, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
?

Next Giveaway-

1. Legendary-

2. Elite-

3. VIP+

4. VIP-

5. Steam Voucher-

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Entering :^)

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    Also my favorite Pixar movie is definitly monsters inc by far as well

4. WALL-E is bomb af

5. RickyTheBoze

RickyTheBoze Member

up for sure

6. Dave.

Dave. New Member

The Incredibles or Ratatouille

7. Uhhh i am just going to say that my favorite disney movie (or short in this case) its the skeleton dance.
    does that not count? then put zootopia can't remember any other.

8. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

9. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Okay people a few things I need to bring up, firstly thank you all so much for the great response although some of you didn't pick Pixar movies I have found the kindness in my heart to still out you in the draw ;) . Secondly the thread close TODAY due to last minute arrangements ( Ugh my text randomly switched to italics and it won't switch back...). I know the dates for this giveaway have been all over the place and I do apologise for any annoyance. I shall be posting the winner later! I wish you all good luck!

10. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Well I have the results right here. Thanks to @Ats for showing me number.org which did help out dramatically (I'll try and leave a link https://imgur.com/a/cLZE4 ) So with all that said I would like to congratulate the winner @Pundaa for winning his choice of VIP or a £20 steam voucher!

As I said before due to the amazing response I shall be doing another giveaway shortly hopefully the next won being a legendary and VIP giveaway but we shall see! @Pundaa for your reward just send me a message in conversations on what prize you would like! You should be receiving it by the 3rd latest!

Thank you all for entering and please refrain from baby raging ;) :p

11. Scuter

Scuter VIP

WALL-E

12. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

Scuter pls. It's over

13. Scuter

Scuter VIP

I thought he said giveaway ended August 1st?

14. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

The posts above yours said due to private reasons I had to end it shortly.. Sorry for the inconvenience though

15. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

@Ciibear To end the giveaway, click edit title and change the "In Progress" to "Finished" so people won't get confused. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Wall-E!