Finished VIP Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Ciibear, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
?

Next Giveaway-

1. Legendary-

2. Elite-

3. VIP+

4. VIP-

5. Steam Voucher-

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Okay so although I'm not the most known member of the community I have been here for quite some time. It's easy to say I've had some great times on the server and would like to give back the best I can. As this is my first giveaway I will only be giving away VIP (Sorry for being cheap) but if this giveaway gets good reviews I'd happily do another one.

Now to enter all you need to do is leave a comment saying what your favourite Pixar movie (Mine would be Monster Inc. (Random topic I know but I couldn't give less shits)).

I shall check this thread again by August 5th and draw someone's name out randomly (Not too sure how I'm gonna do it yet) but I will then reveal the answer on this thread!

**EDIT** Do not worry if you are already VIP or above do not worry as you could get a £20 steam voucher to make up for it! Sorry about that hiccup!

**EDIT** Sorry for not making this clear earlier but this giveaway closes on Aug 1st and the winner will receive the prize on the 3rd! Sorry for any inconveniences and thank you for the lovely response so far!

Enjoy!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Regular Member

WALL·E ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Monster Inc and Monster University and of course Wall-E

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

Wall-E 110%!
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    You can roll by marking every contestant with a number and then generating a random number with a Random Number Generator (random.org works great!) , That's how i've done it atleast.

5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Finding Nemo. :)

6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Obvi a Bugs Life :) I'd like to enter for @Ats if possible.

7. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

That sounds a lot better than writing the names on pieces of paper an putting them in a hat lol

8. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Given the fact that @Ats has already entered should I enter you for the £20 steam voucher? :)

9. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Can it be counted as a 2nd entry? Otherwise, sure that's fine.

10. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

yeah sure I don't see why not.. It might make it a bit unfair it depends on how many enter :)

11. monster inc. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

UP.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Great choice, one of my personal favourites as it made me cry not only at the beginning but also the end ;( :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

It's honestly between Ratatouille or Toy Story 2.

15. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

My favorite Pixar movie would have to be Wall-E, I watched it so many times and the story is coming true, everyone is getting fat.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Lmfao 'WALL-E based on a true story' haha

17. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Yeah ratatouille is very good but I still think toy story 1 is the best :D :)

18. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

I my self have only watched WALL-E once and that was over two years ago.. It seems to be a big favourite so I might re watch tonight

19. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Multiquote