Finished vip giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by HoneySenpai<3, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

So im feeling generous and going to be giving 20$ to one lucky person here on the forums. To enter this giveaway pls coment when you joined this awesome comunity and what you like most about it. Also anyone saying @Guilty is a scrub than ill give you a positive rating :) also no multiple entries

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

October 13th 2013

@Guilty is scrub and hes the reason i like the most about this community

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

I joined for the first time around Christmas time. The thing I like most about this server is the community it has.

@Guilty is the biggest scrub I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

May 24, 2014(February 29th for the Server Date)

What I like most about this community: The people of the community and the friends I met (@Anarchist )
    @Guilty is a scrub who trained me the most on my favorite server(Vanilla) when I was a trial mod. ;)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

Also it will be drawn on thursday when i get payed

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Wow, I feel loved. <3

I joined this community at 10/2/2013 (forum date is different since that was when I wanted to be staff) and what I like about it is the awesome community and the staff (except for @Darktooth cuz he's a scrubtooth jk love you man).

Guilty is that person who rages at people and calls them scrub 24/7.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

I first joined the community sometime in 2013, I think in the middle of the year. I joined the forums in October of this year.

The thing I like most about this community is it's quality. SeriousTTT is an awesome place to make friends and share good times via the internet. I really love the simplicity of the rules, and the structure of the community, and even just something as simple as the design of the forums.

8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Somewhere in July 2013...if I win I don't need the full $20, would like it split $10 between me and possible another winner?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

@Rice alright second place gets the other ten if u win

• Like Like x 1
  10. Finn

Finn Human VIP

I joined last April, and my favorite part is the structure and community of the community. Most communities are rather poorly structure and most people peek in every now and then to make snide comments, but this one is very clearly defined and very active, and I love it <3

11. AeliusJS

AeliusJS Supporter

Joined the TTT servers fairly recently, around early August of 2014 (can't say this year anymore) and I like how anyone can always find someone in the shoutbox :D

12. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I joined around about august last year

13. I joined sometime during Feburary or January 2014. The thing i most like about this community is (most) the players.

@Guilty is the scrubbiest person I have ever met and I can't even comprehend how he even lives with all of his hardcore scrub-ness.
    pls dont hurt me bb <3

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ellitagious

Ellitagious The sight of the stars makes me dream -Van Gogh VIP

Sep 30, 2014 was the first time I played on the STTT servers. I was drawn to it because there was always a good amount of people and always staffed.

15. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

February 24th, shit, has it already been nearly a year?
    This community is like no other, I've made lots of good friends here Like @Alpha Wolfy <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Started playing East 2 exclusively March 23rd, 2014 (around). Joined the forums shortly after to post on this thread @The Law created back before we were best buddies. Officially felt like I was in the community when I got moderator, May 10th 2014.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Started to play around January I believe under a different name (Never gonna guess it). I loved the M9k weapons and the fair rules where you can't get killed for suspicion.

18. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Started in january
    Full time in august.

I love the fact that this server keeps most of the RDMers on the server I usually don't play on. Vanilla

19. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

July 23, 2014 is when I joined the forums. I started playing on the servers a few days before that.

I made alot of friends on these servers.

20. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Started November of 2014. (Oopsy for saying this year -.-)

I love the community and staff. Whenever I get on one of the servers, I almost always get a good laugh within the first 10 minutes of joining

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.