VIP Color Change

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Machinekiller00, May 9, 2016.

?

Do you want the VIP color to change

1. Yes I do want the color to change.

68.5%
  2. No I don't want the color to change.

12.4%
  3. I'm unsure if I want the color to change.

4.5%
  4. I don't care if the color changes.

14.6%
  1. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hey there again memers and cringe kids. So I've thought about this for a while now and I really have put some thought into this. Some background information since I feel that it's needed for whose who haven't been around in the community for awhile.

So originally our VIP was the color Magenta VIP . Then We had a thread made by @MangoTango right here where we discussed on changing the color for VIP since many have grown sick of seeing the Magenta color. After a bit we came to the conclusion that whatever the name of this purple is would be a better option than the Magenta . And originally I actually agreed and thought that it was an amazing color so the change was final it was forever changed.

Well as time passed I've started to get sick of this color and I really don't like it. I would much prefer being Supporter but obviously you can't downgrade your ranks, or being VIP+ , or Elite and etc.

What I'm trying to say is I don't like the look of this color anymore. Especially after the introduction of the newer ranks who have really lovely looking colors. This may seem like a personal issue but I feel that many others also agree with me on this but maybe not the community as a whole . I also do understand that there is a portion of this community that actually enjoys the current color and would not like to see a change but that's why I decided to make this thread to see the thoughts and opinions of everyone here. So if you have anything useful to say then feel free to let me know what you think.

Now I know this may seem dumb but I actually don't have a specific color suggestion but I'm open to anything honestly. So maybe if a majority of the community agrees on something then we could possibly have a color change. I feel this most likely won't happen but it doesn't hurt to try. I put a lot of effort into this thread and it kept glitching up and it was so so frustrating so I hope you really read it and not just make some troll comments. I really want some feedback on this

• Agree x 12
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

+1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Machinekiller00

Q. But Machine, you don't even play ttt anymore. Why do you care so much about this?
    A. While that may be true I do visit the forums constantly and I don't like seeing my name in purple.

Q. But Machine, how do you know that people dislike this purple?
    A. There are many moments on the forums that I see players complain and say things like " Omg I'm purple again. Time to disassociate my account or upgrade to a new rank and I see this a lot.

Q. But Machine, what if the color changes and I don't like it? What if it ruins the color that I love.
    A. Well that's why this thread is here. The change might not even happen but I believe that it should be changed and I'm open to any suggestions.

Q. But Machine, why don't you just buy a new rank or disassociate your account like all the hipster ex staff members?
    A. Well being quite honest. I do always get Elite or have someone donate it to me just so I'm not purple again. And I believe we should have a color change instead so I don't have to buy more ranks or disassociate my account which i do not want to do.

This is a list of all the current colors in use and colors we can't change it to. We can't use any really dark colors that hurt your eyes since it doesn't look well with the background of the forums.

Staff Colors:
    Administrator
    Lead Administrator
    Advisor
    Owner

TTT ranks:

Supporter
    VIP
    VIP+

MVP

Deathrun ranks:
    Bronze
    Silver
    Gold
    Platinum

Global ranks:
    Elite
    Legendary

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

+1 but I have no idea which color could replace it

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

+1 as a lowly purple

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

bring back magenta? I liked it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I don't mind purple. I generally don't care about colors. I like the green of VIP+ but when it's over I say "NOOOOOOOOO" not because of the color, but because of the rank expiration. But since a lot of people DO complain about the color, I'm gonna +1. Even more if Magenta comes back. It doesn't make sense to this day why it changed because the guy that wanted it changed complained about it being eye straining but Moderator kinda is too.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

My original thought was for Dark Magenta to be the color, but it seemed too dark; with the addition of elite, it doesn't look as bad. Dark Magenta would be a good in between color that isn't purple, which I believe is dark violet, but it isn't loud ass magenta, either.

Hell, I would even think Olive would look alright or even Olive Drab <----A favorite.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I suggested loads in a thread before so +1.

However i think most of us disassociate because VIP is just so eh boring moreso than the colour.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You're not even VIP

Edit: I don't really care about the colour one way our the other so I'm neither for nor against this

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. iTzFishaa

iTzFishaa Retired Staff Member VIP

+1 Magenta looks better

13. Machinekiller00

I really like what you're saying. I originally thought it should be a purple/pinkish color. But I'm down for another green color.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

+!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

switch the vip color up please. :3 (im for magenta btw)
    Bump bump.

• Agree Agree x 8
  16. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Pls +1

17. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

someone tell me what color we're voting for

18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

an admin brought it back. +1

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Proper

Proper Banned Gold VIP

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Anything has to be more aesthetically pleasing than this shit.