Rejected Veteran title

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by HoneySenpai<3, Oct 22, 2014.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I prefer mine

3. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

than why not merge your achievements with this and make something for people to get to the end of the challenges

4. Carned

Because Highwon already told me he's adding mine at some point, however that was last year xD

5. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

but for yours you get all the achievements right, with mine at the end of all the achievements you get a title that gives you some braging rights because most people will not want to complete a lot of chalenges for a title but i would love to just have something to stand out

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I don't think a veteran rank should be earned with achievements; especially since the majority of achievements wouldn't most likely would be retroactive.

I think to be a veteran of the server, a lead admin, or Highwon, would have to approve of it after being either suggested by a lead or admin.

7. Carned

Veteran maybe the points we were making yesterday on the trusted suggestion?

• Like Like x 1
  8. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

9. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

10. Carned

I believe Highwon was extremely busy at the time, i'll bump it one day soon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Then what is it? A title? Like a forum title? One that has nothing to do with in game events? No thanks, I have a title.

12. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Perhaps it can go in game AND on the forums.
    As seen here:
    [​IMG] (ignore the bad paint pls.)
    Some sort of "medal" or symbol can represent that you are a veteran of the server ("x" many of hours and "x" of another variable.) I don't think it should have benefits other than possibly veteran only skins, but that could cause a problem regarding KOSing on skins since only Veterans can have those skins. Then you would have to actually find the skins that would be used for veterans. Same goes for in game a little medal would be next to the rank you have for donating or rank as a staff next to it.

13. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Blah blah +1 talk talk wont get added ... it will get forgotten about and be buried under a mountain of other suggestions that are up voted by sheeple and again forgotten about. Ive had enough with suggesting things anymore, good or bad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  14. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Then don't rate on suggestions anymore?

15. What if the skins were made up of some of the skins in the donater section? Like the splinter cell I use or captain America? I mean sure it would be sort of useless (other then the title idea) for VIPs but for anybody who hasn't donated can earn these if they try.

16. Virtx

Virtx VIP

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

19. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Im just sick of seeing popular suggestions among the community, helpful suggestions, suggestions that can actually make the server more enjoyable to play get buried and lost, something new being added every so often would make a nice difference for those who have been here so long, it becomes repetitive, a routine perhaps. The past few events have been immensely fun but were over in a flash, a new weapon being added every so often would make the game more enjoyable and be a much needed change, a couple replacement maps perhaps it just seems that from the point the suggestion is posted to the point it is added its either drastically long or said suggestion gets buried, forgotten about and not brought up again until a reminder bump is added to said thread, simple replies, to those suggestions that would be a valuable asset to the server and are positive among the community, a reply from those who can actually make a difference and add them to the server would be more useful than any other reply in the thread, even if its a simple " we will look into that" but instead i just see some suggestions get a +1 by some vips and a couple mods but then disappear.

You can mark a post as dumb or disagree with it but unless you can find a positive in the bad, give insightful advice that can aid the situation at hand then theres no need to mark it down.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  20. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

@Highwon i would love your input on this

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.