Finished very rigged giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Grace, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Oh man. Last time I did this for a giveaway I went nuts. Anyways I don't have just a single song that is my favourite at the moment. I have like a whole bunch but ill just keep it to 5.
    This is a song I just recently stumbled upon and have had it on replay for the last couple of days. It just makes me want to dance.

Always has been a favourite of mine since the first day I listened to it. I always keep coming back to this song.

This song is extremely chill but holy shit does it give me the feels. I recommend you put this song on and close your eyes and just listen. It is so very moving in a beautiful way.

This one I just stumbled across 2 days ago but it is so good. It may go for like 7 minutes but it's totally worth it. Just put it on in the background, you'll be entranced by it.

The Amity Affliction will always have a soft spot in my heart because these boys are home grown aussie boys but regardless their songs are great too. This one has always been a favourite of mine since I first heard it when it was first released. This song just gives me feels and I always enjoy a good song that I can headband and scream to. Also, any of their recent songs from the album Let The Ocean Take Me are good and if you like this song you should give them all a listen to! Warning though, there is a lot of screaming and it isn't for everyone.
    If I win I would love for you to gift it to @Muffin instead. He has been purple for too long and it annoys me somewhat.
    Thanks for the giveaway Grace :love:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

This honestly took me a while a pick because I absolutely adore this band and every one of their songs are favorites tbh. I ended up picking this but really the reason it's my favorite applies to the majority of their songs, however this one is especially special :b The thing I love the most really is the opening, it just defines the song perfectly and makes it memorable, at least for me. Not to mention the lyrics, while I might not directly relate to a lot of it, they're just amazing to me. Also, I'm just in love with the singer's voice in this song I can only really describe it as !!!!!!!!! I just love this band's style because while their songs are distinct, they all mostly give the same feel. I could honestly go on and on about why this is my favorite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Let the song speak for itself.

4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Too hard to choose one, too goddamn painfully hard, driving me mad. Keep writing, then deleting, then writing, then deleting.
    Here's three, I'm sorry for doing 3 but it's either 3 or 50.

if anyone likes them (which i kind of doubt), you can message me and i'll send u lots of music, ok? yeah!

5. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

I love the beat of the song.I know most of you here dont like TRAP Music,but For me I liked this song.
    Thx for the amazing giveaway @Graxed!

6. pup

pup Princess Pup

Helped me b4

7. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

This has to be my favorite song of all time, with a song by Queen a close second. Its simply a terrific duet, the lyrics are fantastic, and the instruments are well played.

8. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Having one favourite song is impossible! But one of my favourites at the moment is definitely Thunderstruck by Owl City! I just really like the beat and have always been a fan of his work.

Please give it to @Happy if I win!

9. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Typically I will listen to anything. Lately I have been listening to a lot of tropical house, chillstep or future bass.

or

10. Yeah I cannot find myself a single song alone to be the best. I enjoy many songs.. :( These songs are not in order of my favorites. ​

11. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

since of the roll back of the forums, my post isn't here. Just in case if my name didn't got included in the rng generator

Catchy

12. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Who's your inspiration? DJ Khaled of course.

That's the smartest thing you've said in your entire life.

13. shrine50

shrine50 Member

I love this beat and I never get sick of it :D

14. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I like this song because it gives me the feels and make me feel calm.

15. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Giveaway has closed!
    I have drawn the winner, it took me a while. But here it is!

The winner of my extremely rigged giveaway is....
    @Pacifist
    Congratulations! I'd really appreciate it if within the next 24 hours you could tell me whether you'd like Gold or VIP+, If I don't get a response, I'll assume you want VIP+

[​IMG]

Thank you all to everyone who entered, and another congrats to the winner.

16. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I am sad that BlueCore is at the bottom

17. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Wow this was rigged because I didn't win.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This green looks awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.