Denied Veochi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Veochi, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veochi

Veochi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Veochi
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello,

I am a new member on this server from this week. I was hopping TTT servers because most of them sucked but then enjoyed this one and the people so I stayed. I did not have a problem at all this entire week with anyone while on this server until today when I encountered Firemac and Unknown(two mods on the server). My issues started with unknown rdming me, and I called him out on this and reported him for it but then of course he is a mod he got no slay and made up a bs reason on why it was not rdm which most of the server agreed it was rdm. I called out Unknown and Firemac for their mod abuse and it got heated. The next round Unknown proceeds to t bait me and I kill him because of it, I report him for t baiting and he says I rdmed him then I get slayed. I once again call them out on their mod abuse. I am slayed for 2 rounds and then we move on to the next map. Today is the first time I have been slayed on the server after hours of playing. We are on the next map which is Community Pool. I finally get to play and jokingly say "Unknown please do not rdm me this round I wanna play." The round starts and of course all three of us are Traitors, me Unknown and Firemac. The round progresses we are all still alive and it is getting down to the last couple of people. Unknown says that he is in the T Room and can activate the water trap. I tell one of the innos, omgummbear, not to go in the males bathroom and stay in the pool room and then I say in traitor chat to instead come to the pool room and we can just gun them down(which imo is a more fun way to win the round, which is why I suggested this). We all group in the pool room and do exactly this, we get the innos to come to the pool room and we all are discussing in traitor chat our targets and then shoot them and win the round very shortly after because only one inno survived. I actually thought our drama was behind us since we worked together in the as Ts and won the round. The next round starts and Firemac is a Detective so I am joking with him saying in voice chat "let me in the detective room lets work together" and then I randomly get a 7 day ban for meta gaming. I add firemac and he says it is because I was working against the traitors and trying to help the innocents win in the round prior. This makes absolutely no sense. I set up a plan to kill all of the innos in the pool room so how is that working against the Traitors. I thought out drama was behind us but I guess they were butthurt that I said they were abusing their powers and fishing for any reason to ban me.

Today is the only time I ever got punished on this server and my first ban is a 7 day ban for "metagaming" which is such an extreme stretch. Everyday I have played on this server and Unknown has been on there have been issues between him and the other players and mod abuse is always brought up and many people are vocal about how he is a terrible mod. I guess this upsets him and he just fishes for reasons to ban people over it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No videos, I do not record myself playing Trouble in Terrorist Town.​

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Hi imma tag @firemac aswell we will upload our evidence in a little bit please be patient.

3. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond as soon as I gather my evidence.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  4. firemac

Hello @Veochi let's get into this.

I'll quickly start off with the first RDM report from the map prior to all of this:-
    [​IMG]
    You claimed it was from 8 rounds ago (only 2) when he reported you. All your reasons given to why were an invalid reason to push him off which is why you got slain.
    The only reason this got reported a couple rounds later was that the victim reported you for it since he was AFK and came back later and which I investigated further because of it.
    You got 1 slay for it.

Here's your report against MrUnknownShadow:-
    [​IMG]
    (Ignore the conclusion, that's for another report.)
    You claimed that since you killed someone who told you that you could, MrUnknownShadow wasn't in the right to kill you.
    Killing anyone is a traitorous act regardless of any other circumstances.
    Here's the deathscene of the report:-
    Because of all this MrUnknownShadow wasn't slain.

Here's MrUnknownShadow's report against you:-
    [​IMG]
    You claimed you killed MrUnknownShadow for t-baiting you and blocking an entry way.
    First off here's the deathscene of the report:-
    Now here's the Logs and Shotlogs before you killed MrUnknownShadow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MrUnknownShadow never t-baited or shot before you killed him at all. You also claimed he was blocking an entry way (which he wasn't anyway), but that isn't traitorous unless your life is in immediate danger.
    You said there was a c4 planted but as shown above, there was no c4 bought or planted in that time before his death.
    Because of all this you got two slays since it was your second offense of RDM.

Now onto your metagaming ban, here's the video:-
    You said to an innocent player "Don't go in there!", "Their gonna use a T-Trap on you".
    Metagaming is described as not playing the game how you're suppose to play it and working against your t-buddies and telling innocents not to go in the trap when a t-buddy said they would use it is an example of this.
    I had asked for an admins opinion on this as their discretion is required for this and they said that kind of behaviour qualifies as metagaming and to ban you for one week.

Now before I give a verdict for all this I'll wait for @MrUnknownShadow™ to respond with his evidence.

5. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Alright, So in the beginning I killed you downstairs in the basement of 67thway, While you killed someone infront of me. When he said "Veochi kill me" I didnt see that part until i checked my recording either way you cant kill someone for saying "kill me" its still counted as rdm and a T act since you did in fact kill someone. Here is the video
    Also this is when you reported me: https://i.imgur.com/GB4iqe9.png
    and then you reported me again for not slaying myself when i had a valid reason to kill you: https://i.imgur.com/etG9YWp.png when in fact he wasn't kos'd and in your previous report he said "He literally said in chat Veochi kill me" Still a T act and still RDM since no Kos was called on him.

Then 2 rounds later you killed me for "blocking the doorway" since there was a c4 even though I was never blocking the doorway and there were other ways to leave the basement. Video below and while firemac was telling you there was no c4 and i wasnt blocking you decided to argue back and while he told you what his reasoning was.
    Here was the responce you gave to me after you killed me in the video above: https://i.imgur.com/Xs1eBDJ.png

Then you said this https://i.imgur.com/EKbJ4Mt.png When firemac said there wasnt a c4, and said I was never blocking you kept going. keep in mind there was a block distance from the exit and I wasnt in it, and also another exit you could have left from.

Then lets keep in mind We never even warned you for harrassment after all of those things you said about me and firemac even after this.

@firemac to finish this, Unless you have something to say about all of this.

6. firemac

@Veochi

As MrUnknownShadow said, before I give a verdict on this appeal I'll ask you what you make of all this and why I should unban you.
    I'll give you time to respond but if you don't I'll deny this appeal.

7. Veochi

Veochi New Member

@Lordyhgm Hello, sorry I am tagging you and bringing you into this. I do not know who you are I am only tagging you because I saw on other appeals that you are the lead admin and you see to handle these appeals well. I am coming to you because I am afraid that these two mods will continue to back each other up to cover up their backs for this ban. I am not trying to start a report for abuse or anything like that I would simply just like to be unbanned. Never once on this server have I been punished for anything, literally nothing at all, until today. Never once have I even been warned for such things as "metagaming" each game I play in TTT I play to win for my team no matter who is on my team I like winning so I play to win. They are taking a 10 second clip of me telling an inno not to walk into a T Trap completely out of context in order to justify their instant 7 day ban for metagaming(no prior warning, not even telling me what I did was wrong or that it was coming, just mid round randomly banning me). In this clip I tell the inno not to walk in the T trap only because the round was coming to a close soon and I wanted the game to end in a more fun way of killing the last remaining innos. I say this in the game too, I tell our T buddies to come to the pool room and kill the remaining innos here. I am not working against the Ts like these two mods are suggesting and I find it pretty messed up that they are cutting their clips short and leaving out the part where I talk to our Ts in team c hat and discussing that we should kill everyone in the pool room, everyone pick a target and kill them, for us to end the game. I am not trying to help the innos by telling ONE SINGULAR INNO not to walk into the traitor trap, I only did it for a more exciting end to the game because we were about to win anyway, and this is exaclty what I say and IT IS WHAT WE DO. All of the Ts including the mods in this appeal worked together to have a final blood bath to end the game.

I don't know if you still handle appeals but I am asking you to please look over this appeal since I would hope you are an unbiased set of eyes. Thank you very much.

8. Veochi

Veochi New Member

Like I said in previous replies above. Never once have I been punished on this server until today, literally not once. Never once have I even been warned for anything, especially nothing like "meta gaming." I didn't even know what it really was until this ban, like I did not know it was a defined term because I just never do it. Every round no matter who is on my team I play to win, which is what I did in this round which is also what I am sure you know. I told ONE SINGULAR inno not to walk into the T Trap because I wanted a more satisfying and explosive way to end the round since we were close to winning anyway. I said this in T Chat too. I said that we should kill everyone in the pool, that all the Ts shoudl pick a target and we should gun them down. I only told this one SINGULAR inno not to walk in the T Tester for a more satisfying way to end the game for us. I wasnt even warned that what I did could be considered meta gaming, I was just instantly randomly banned. I had no idea it was coming. LIterally in the next round following I was trying to build bridges back. You were detective in the next round and I was joking with you to let me into the Detective Room so we could work together, and then I was banned. I honestly thought that is why I was banned which is why I added you on steam I thought that somehow me asking you to go into the detective room was considered meta gaming and I was so confused which is why I added you. I had no idea it was about the previous round because I had no ill intentions in doing what this ban suggests. I play by the rules when I play, we had arguements prior in this day but I would never actually do anything as intense or game breaking as meta gaming to where it would deserve an instant 7 day ban so that is why I am asking for the appeal @firemac

9. firemac

@Veochi

Ok let me explain all of this to the best of my ability.

First off, you have been punished once before but that was nearly 4 years ago and is irrelevant to this report but you are claiming it's your first time joining, so you probably don't remember but I'm stating for reference.

Second, you weren't warned for your harassment since you only have 10 hours in our servers and not since you have been a good player recently, we want new players/people who come back to enjoy themselves here.

Third, before you deleted your first reply you said you only brought in the reports of rdm from the previous map for context and isn't the point of this appeal... Well me and MrUnknownShadow showed our perspectives since you claimed there were other reasons for it and that we were abusing our powers and you saying people were claiming you did get rdmed and they were saying we were, which is all false so we are obligated to defend ourselves in that matter.

Fourth, as said in point two, you could've been banned for your harassment well before your metagaming ban if we had warned you accordingly due to your actions but we never did as we never felt it was worth it and it was petty of you to even harass in the first place.

Fifth, I don't know where this "biasness" or "bad blood" is coming from. This is the first time I've seen you on the servers and a couple petty harassment attempts or reports wouldn't change what I think of you in regard to the rules.

Sixth, the round I was a detective and you an inno is irrelevant to your ban but you are saying I left out the rest of the round prior where you did a good deed winning the round. I left it out as it is irrelevant to what you did as your instance of metagaming still counts as it. Wouldn't it be easier to let that inno die in the trap so it would be easier to kill them all at the pool? And you saying they were using a T-Trap against you is implying you are also a traitor giving the innos information they shouldn't have even if you wanted to have a "fun ending" to the round.

Seventh, You don't get warned for metagaming you get punished for it. I asked an admin for their perspective on the matter (as it's an admin+ punishment) so it wasn't me deciding the outcome of it. If an admin had deem it not worthy of a ban and just a warning then you would've just gotten one. In your case, your metagaming ban is probably the shortest I've ever seen one as usually they are global and well more than one week so your one week local ban is alright in those terms as your case wasn't as severe.

Eighth, after discussing with my admin about your need to involve one of our leads: Lordy or Jabba, I was told if you want to you can take it to the PMs (inbox in upper right) or make a report against me on the forums if you disagree with the ban.

After all of this I will go ahead and DENY your appeal, you could've been banned for harassment prior but me and MrUnknownShadow overlooked it as it wasn't worth it and we want everyone to enjoy their time on the server. Your reason to metagame just wasn't a valid one and as such, you got banned for it.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me on the forums or on discord (or look at point eight if you still disagree).

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.