Approved veL's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by veL, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veL

veL VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ☆ veL
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:115442601
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:

i think the video covers erryting

https://youtu.be/xeaU5pdpe1M

and for the record, i was joking when i said i was trying to bait staff, i've been doing this fake aimbot stuff for years as an obvious joke, had no intention to ever bait anyone, just something fun to do
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

I can definitely see from an average player's perspective that it looks like hacking. But I know Garry's Mod cheats and it just didn't make much sense when I saw the evidence.

I'm going to post this video for a comparison to a user actually using aimbot.

I tried what veL is doing and its actually really fun to do, trying to land shots was easier than I thought as well.

3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Tagging @Reda-Lex because he banned you for hacking

4. eor

eor VIP

prolly gonna get a warning point for this idk, but that second clip wasn't evidence as far as i know, i posted that clip in shoutbox after you got banned to show that it was pretty obv you were just fucking around while shooting. Pretty sure i was the only one with that clip besides you cause reda gave us the youtube link when he banned you and that clip wasnt in it.

5. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hi veL, i banned you for hacking because of this video.

In this next image we can clearly see what happened and therefore this prove that you are hacking.
    [​IMG]
    smh veL

Ban appeal : Accepted(Ban voided)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.