Vanilla

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Senpai Vesper, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes, vanilla runs out os staff. This causes all hell to break loose. Hackers, RDMers and trolls. Basically, without staff, vanilla is the center of hell. I have seen this recently, and I have a suggestion that will probably be torn down and humiliated, but here it is. A seperate staff group for vanilla. This allows vanilla to be supervised at almost all times, pushing back the demons that are on when staff aren't. I think this would be a good idea because vanilla is ruined without staff.

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

The Vanilla Wafers shall be born. ;)

(but seriously -1)

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Because vanilla offers a different environment for all players, including staff, it is essential that all staff get the same staffing opportunities. -1

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

[​IMG]

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

We do not need another staff group just for vanilla.

We have enough staff to occupy all 5 servers at all times but the issue is, not all staff members can equally distribute their time across all servers, all the time. We don't need more staff slots, we simply need to fill our staff team and continue to equally divide our time across the servers. There are 50 staff members excluding @Event Horizon, @Highwon and myself. If each staff member played two hours a day, we would have just about enough staff members to cover all the servers. Although, some staff members cannot play at night, some are restricted to a time frame and this, again, is where the issue arises and why we have many staff members in order to fill all time frames. Adding an extra staff group would also mean less-capable applicants would be appointed a moderator status due to the shortage of well-rounded applicants and the demand for staff. A time where we would need to acquire another staff group, or admin slot would be once we release another STTT server, then we would need more staff members than we currently have.

That is why this cannot be a possibility until we fix our current dilemma.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

We had this same issue come up a few months ago when Vanilla just opened. I believe what happened at the time was, we decided to expand to the current hierarchy of 10 admin > 40 moderators. Because of the fact that our team grew, the need for dedicated staff for Vanilla died away. And here we are. I agree with Sinz that this is not needed.

7. please lock this thread

the hate man

8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Locked as per OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.