Accepted [Vanilla] ttt_mc_richland

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Marshal Zuijj, Nov 26, 2019.

?

Add traitor traps?

1. Yes

51.3%
  2. No

20.5%
  3. Yes, but only enabled by traitors for 30 seconds at a time with a 1:30 cooldown.

28.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what if it's not their favorite map, what if it's their most hated map

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  2. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

That is the beauty of it, you can just leave the server, nobody is forcing you to play maps that you don't like.
    Dolls, nuketown, and motel are the best maps, due to the way they are played. Motel's only downside is the c4 exploding through different levels. These are also the bigger maps, hence they go by faster than every other map; you can find a person that is alone, and you can escape because they have multiple exists.
    When we play city or b5 on the other hand, people waste most of the round, while the three maps named above, not as much.
    Nobody wants to wait the whole 10 minutes for the round to finish.
    Richland would be the same as the three maps named, because it has a lot of exists you can escape by. Not only that, you have vertical play on these maps, which is always great.
    Maps need to have good FPS, great playability (horizontal, vertical and a way of escape), atmosphere, and a way to just have fun while traitors waste time.

3. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Not to hijack this thread with opinions on other maps... but honestly Mythic (unnecessarily huge and dark), Haven (absolutely trash and unplayable FPS, vertical-mountain is garbage for gameplay, and overly huge), and especially Village (absolute garbage map in general, looks like shit and plays like shit idk who the fuck likes this) need to be removed from the rotation because they're all abominations. Nether is an FPS-drop fest but not the worst map, and Mineshaft isn't horrid either but the popularity just isn't there. City needs an overhaul because it's too small, would be nice if it expanded out into the ocean more. And 67th way just remove the entire fuckin barn section and (y)

But as right now, I don't think playing the same maps over and over again is necessarily a bad thing. People replay Dolls/Motel/Nuketown/Serious because they're good/fun maps to play on. Whenever a shit map gets voted, practically half the server leaves, so I don't think we should settle for keeping shit maps in the rotation just to add "variety".

Until new, great, balanced maps like mc_richland are added (you know, maps actually designed with TTT gameplay in mind...) I think these other shit maps are just server-killers. Haven, Mythic, and Village are not designed well in any regard for TTT.

So let's just give up and go home then. Like, what lol. You don't want to even try new maps to spice things up? I don't understand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fhish

fhish VIP

dolls is a bad map racerboy your post is invalid sorry

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Make the skybox Vader's profile pic

This map is godlike you deserve a cookie

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This looks cool af. Definitely something i'm going to take upstairs to Highwon when its done. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. i've already gotten a written statement from Highwon confirming that he's going to add the map to the server:

[​IMG]

\:^)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Fake

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. no, because it would probably cause a clusterfuck of different opinions, maybe people will vote named map too much or barely at all, if a map doesn't add anything positive or no one likes it, then why even have it?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. No, thats not how that works at all

11. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

We can't have new things. I love how you make that argument when you play on a server that has 100 maps. I am actually confused.

12. basically what i'm tryna say, already has 100 maps so why add more

13. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

You do know this is for Vanilla server, which is all Minecraft maps right?

14. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Vanilla has 13 maps...over half of which are garbage. I don't even know what you're saying at this point lol. It's so braindead I can't even.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  15. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

pls add surfable props... those trees look like fun vantage points >: )

atleast tell me theres props i can prop kill people with

16. Vanilla has like 2 good maps, Dolls and Seriouscraft, it makes no sense why you wouldnt want to add one more actually good one.

17. you know i ain't taking shit seriously when dolls is considered as a good map

18. the regular dolls is shit yeah, its tiny as fuck. but the mc version is pretty choice. big, nice ways to escape each area, no real fear of getting c4'd. it is one of the better maps on vanilla.

19. why do you think i don't even go on the vanilla servers

• Confusing Confusing x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

then why the fuck are you posting here about what map suggestions we should make to:
    [​IMG]

you're so fuckin lost lmao I'm glad I'm not smooth-brained

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.