1. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the SGM Community forums, Guest!

We're glad to have you here. Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in our Introductions Forum? We'd love to get to know you!

If you're looking for information or help, please check out the New Users Guide where you can find all the details you need about our community, servers and the staff.

We hope you will enjoy your stay here in SGM! It's going to be fun.

Solved [Vanilla TTT] Message u have open reports - cant perform any actions because of the message

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by RB1008, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RB1008

RB1008 Supporter

Title:
    Message u have open reports - cant perform any actions because of the message
    Applies to:
    Vanilla TTT
    Description:
    Hi,

So normally i'd only play on the EU servers, but now i joined the Vanilla server. After killing an inno and getting reported for it, this screen came up when i died:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979923802/screenshot/952963919734145435

I didnt see any way of closing it, and because of this screen i couldnt do anything. I couldnt type in chat, move or do anything else besides leaving the game. This meaning that if staff was on i'd get a 5-day ban for something i couldnt help. I left and joined back immediat but once i joined back...the same screen was still there...

Can i myself fix dis if it will happen again or is it really a bug?

Grz,

R.B.

EDIT 13:42 : i quit the game fully so i could create this report. When i started up the game again and rejoined the Vanilla server....screen was still there...basicly can't play because of it. Note: in top corner it said something like script is creating errors or something. Didnt stay up to long to fully read it.

Steps to Recreate:
    1. Join the server
    2. Be innocent
    3. Kill another innocent
    4. Be reported
    5. Hope this screen shows up.
    6. If step 5 doesnt happen, repeat from step 2.​
    Attachments:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  2. PixeL

PixeL Adveloperator Administrator Developer VIP Silver

You say it shows that it's creating script errors.
    Could you possibly provide the error it's making?
    You can get this from the console when it pops up that message there should be some yellow text in the console with an error which would greatly help us in debugging this.
    (If you don't know how to open console or anything, there's plenty of tutorials online for it)

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Owner Developer VIP Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.