Vanilla Story Time

Discussion in 'Vanilla Discussion' started by Serious Lawyerbot, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

TELL YOUR FAVORITE VANILLA STORIES!
    Now.

Once upon a time i trolled vanilla... it was a wonderful day on the lighthouse map. The sky was blue, the grass green, the blocks never round. I was standing in front of the traitor room door blocking the way. 5 people were around looking at each other when one little scrub decided to push me in. I was innocent so defending myself i jump out and bring my huge on him. Suddenly the four others start shooting each other latex mexican bondage stand off style. I finish off my kill when someone else starts shooting me with an m16. I run up to him and go duke nukem on his face, take his empty gun and jump off the ledge to be shot inside the cave. Neither @Krys nor me have recorded the situation

2. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

All my Vanilla stories involve rape, and rape is never funny.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ellitagious

Ellitagious The sight of the stars makes me dream -Van Gogh VIP

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. one time i got rdmed

that was EVERY. ROUND.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Every time I need a good cry session, I go on Vanilla.
    The only memories I have of nilla are fear, cold sweaty fear

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

All i have is laughing and love.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

My favorite time on vanilla and this only happened once. Once upon a time in pre round sir piggy and I took it upon ourselves to kill every person on the server. This worked out well as everyone came over to pig pen to be killed. Just saying don't ever give me a pig

9. Freaking @Seth Harle has a bind to KOS me. He got T for 3 rounds in a row and I died all 3 rounds from his KOSes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

His cheap gameplay is to camp t room spam kos on a random person , spam Help!. misses shots with his 5 ms ping. Nub

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

• Game starts
    • RDM happens
    • Kid cries on mic because he lost his "T" round until he gets gagged

End Of Story

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

One time I planted a C4 in Minecraft B4 behind the tester. They were all testing and just mingling there. This little kid found the C4 and shouted "FOUND A C4, IM GONNA DISARM IT". 9 innos and 2 detectives dead. This was in December...

Happened again in McCity. Behind the tester. Where everyone was. I planted the C4 like 2 steps from the inno next to me. I was laughing my way out. Before I knew it, everyone in the area got decimated. (He tried to disarm it)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I was just a trial mod. @Finn had just left the server and there was no other staff online.
    The next 2 rounds had 10 reports each and then my RDM manager just stopped working.

I left vanilla vowing to only staff it when it's staffless and the other servers are staffed

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I had just planted a C4 in the tunnels and ran away. Somebody (as I was going up the ladder by the creeper trap) tried to disarm the C4 and picked the 1 word that blew it up, killing 5 i now, 2 detectives, and also me.

I also love being a traitor and opening the t room door, just to shove a pig in there and get people killed by the door. Whatever Awesome Dark says, I CAME UP WITH IT!

Really Vanilla is the most fun served as long as it includes
    @atozbetterdanu @Fiefoe @Lady Vanilla @Irritatingness @Python @Reno @Espurr @Savannah Banana @s1rcool @Adam is the D @Falcor @Krys @Awesome Dark who is a scrub and doesn't use the forums @Dy Rusky @Harry Potter @Arcanius @Master Failure @MaulTPiss @Noctorious @Alpha Wolfy @Armor @Cheebus @Bread on Water @Caboose Pootis @Finn @Fayfyrant (basically everbody besides @Rad Comrade )

If you feel like you belong on this list PM me on Steam

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I banned half of the server.

The end.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Then I guess it didn't happen :c

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

My best story is about when when we had more than 3 maps to rotate to.
    Oh wait.

19. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My favorite story was I was just a VIP and this kid was CONVINCED I had the power to make him traitor. Despite everyone telling him I couldn't and he kept bugging me to make him a traitor so that he could have his T round back. So I sent him a PM telling him in the next round I was making everyone else traitor except for him. He committed multiple RDMs, then was killed. Next round he killed me for lying to him as I was laughing too hard to defend myself. Then he was karma banned.

Moral of the Story: Don't beg me for stuff after I've said no :sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

So, I was on vanilla one day right. This guy throws a discon so I am like let me 360 him. I Kill some other guy who jumped in front of my shot so I killed him with my deagle then. Someone sees me do this (We are in a small room) tries to kill me. Gets killed with my AK then after that I killed the guy who threw the nade