Vanilla skin choice.

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Cirtex, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

First I would like to say that yes I did already make a post about this. I'm remaking it because I beleive the title detoured people and the text didn't properly covey the message.

Also note that when I say "Default Model" or "Skin" or "Vanilla Skin", that I'm referring to the CS:confused: models that a non-supporter will spawn in.

So what I'm here to ask is the choice of what Skin you spawn in. This would be an incredibly easy thing to implement and wouldn't even increase the download time for players as the models are Pre-Built into GMod itself.

All SG would need to do is make a new slot in the skins section. And fill it with the CS:confused: models. This would be a section for any and all players to be able to access, kind of like the Jihad sounds but without the requirement of credit spending. Unless the server wants that in which case I reccomend that they make them about as cheap as a gun in the pointshop. and the pointshop is where it'll be available. With all the other skins in its own slot as I said before. This addition is simple. Small and is a nice little bone for the regulars on the server who don't have the money to support the server.

2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

you can edit what you made.

3. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Yes but to have everyone come back and completely re-read it and give a new opinion would be far fetched. Plus it had gone down the list of suggestions by that point. So a fresh title that someone might actually want to click on other than SKINS!!! top of the fact that it's on the front page of the suggestion list seemed like a better idea

4. Togo ✿

you could of bumped it

5. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

No idea what that means. Also the title was still bad and I don't think you could change that

6. Togo ✿

if you comment on the thread it goes back to the top

7. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Ok ok. Still it was faster to do this and the way I see someone seeing the title "SKINS!!!" Would be "oh just another post suggesting skins I don't need to look at this"

Now please comment on the post and not this, thank you

8. Togo ✿

i already posted my thoughts in the other thread
    it would bc the same thing is kinda in dr