Rejected Vanilla Pointshop

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by BorkWoof, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

So like Vanilla should have a weapon pointshop to help with the whole "vanilla = p2w" issue and give non-donors access to the P90, Galil, etc.

You could say that that just defeats the concept of Vanilla, but literally our servers already defy that very concept... M9K Harpoon, lottery, crowbar upgrade, and the two crowbar skins. Also the AK-47, AUG, Famas, etc. aren't even vanilla weapons, just CSS so I mean "its supposed to be vanilla" isn't an argument

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

+1 vanilla pointshop garbage add some basic upgrades too like healthstation heal, radar update etc.

4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

yo we should call it semi-vanilla bc otherwise its false advertising too

5. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

I mean yeah fuck it make the Mac 10 buyable. Nothing else tho.

6. TheBTBLUE

TheBTBLUE Member

yeah the points you earn in game are not worth anything if you are in vanilla which is sad

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I think the vanilla servers could use a whole revamp. Labeling it as semi vanilla would “correct this” if things are added too.

There should be more weapons, but ones that dont need css, a few t items too

• Like Like x 1
  8. Elvis

Vanilla is advertised as for those who cant run the modded servers, so there should be more thibgs for those players that can only play on the vanilla servers

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. TheBTBLUE

TheBTBLUE Member

Yeah but what difference does it make to performance when a few small improvements are added? especially when you count in how much those addons can make the gameplay feel better.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Elvis

It can all be tested. Vanilla was added to one of the servers being tested on so things can be added slowly to see how performance is on low end pc’s

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

This was suggested by me to Opalium in the past, and the idea here is that if we add a pointshop it does two things:
    1. Makes it less vanilla
    2. Makes loadouts pointless

Yes. I agree. It is p2w, but this is by design and so we aren't really going to change this... at least... not anytime soon.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.