Vanilla MineCraft Pointshop!

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Corrupty, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Corrupty

Corrupty VIP

I feel like the pointshop, loadouts, and character models should be available on the minecraft 24/7 server as well!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

That wouldn't really keep it vanilla now, would it?

There's already loadouts. And I don't know what you would want to have in the point shop.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. The reason why skins/weapons/etc aren't on our Vanilla server is due to the fact that those things are CounterStrike: Source dependant, and players are able to play on Vanilla without having that game. Integrating them would, as Mango stated, negate the point of the server entirely.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

what about a pointshop with only the weapons available in vanilla?

5. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If there was the ability to buy the default TTT weapons via a pointshop on Vanilla, that'd be nice. +juan

6. Anaso

Anaso VIP

I would +1 that idea

7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Hence the word "Vanilla"

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. but then again spawning with weps isnt worse than buying them

9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Basically what Mango said - there are things in the pointshop that aren't even available on Vanilla, or shouldn't be

10. That's why you only include vanilla weapons in the pointshop! mind = blown

11. Python~

Uh, weapons weren't the only things I was talking about
    Upgrades are not Vanilla either, and those are in the pointshop

Besides, what you suggested isn't what this original thread was about. He just said pointshop, which includes everything within it

On that note, loadouts are on Vanilla if you have Vanilla weapons

12. umm... TAKE THE UPGRADES OUT! WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

idiot

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Python~

You're one to talk. Vanilla didn't have it so you could buy whatever weapons you wanted at the time, hence why you need to buy VIP and get a loadout
    If you're a Vanilla player, that's probably the #1 reason to buy VIP. Add the option to buy the guns and it removes the incentive, losing donations
    Obviously you can take the upgrades out of the pointshop. Why you gotta be so rude.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. how silly of me lolk

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

16. I would like vanilla, with some sprinkles on top, but that will never happen. Vanilla is fine as it is, -1

17. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

18. Han

Han       VIP

Python, I feel like you're not really understanding why donations exist. If you're just donating to get skins and a loadout, it's silly. The #1 reason to buy VIP is probably because people LIKE this server, and they want to support it? I don't know. If someone would actually spend 20 dollars a month solely on skins or guns, it doesn't make sense.

As for this idea, I'm saying -1 because Vanilla is vanilla. I've seen buying weapons as always NON vanilla, and I really wouldn't want it on this server. Same for a pointshop.

19. Python~

So even with no perks, there would still be the same amount of people donating to the server and getting VIP+ for $10 extra?
    I don't think so. Sure liking the server has something to do with it, but having skins, customizable loadouts, other jihad sounds and more really play a part