[Vanilla] Detective Player model

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Mr. Disco, May 20, 2015.

1. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Why does the player model for the detective look the same as the innocents and traitors? It causes me to rdm detectives sometimes.. When I see someone shooting, I don't sit and wait for the blue to pop up, I point and click.

The hat is very unnoticeable and I think you can remove it. Maybe change the color of the hat or a new model for the detective?

Feedback, please.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

There should be a hat for detectives, but it's still not helpful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

@Quit Is it that hard to point your crosshair at someone and wait for the name to pop up? If "the blue" pops up then its a detective if no name pops up its a T using a disguiser pretty easy to do.
    Also its called "Vanilla" for a reason which is no downloads thats why there aren't any custom playermodels.

4. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Well, most of the time I am sniping. But it doesn't happen when I am sniping but I love sniping.

And sometimes I just spray them down because that's how I play when I see a traitorous act.

5. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

I see where Quit is coming from; on vanilla I have slay myself often from a detective killing an innocent so I shoot the detective in the head and after I shoot the blue comes up. If you could change the hat or something that would be amazing but I doubt you can.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

Pls add, I alwayz prefire detective in the head accidently, my inhuman reactions require this addition

7. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

+1

8. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

This would be good if it was implemented. It would definitely save some hassles with Innocents damaging the Detective and needing slays. And would also stop the Detective killing them as a result of damaging them. However, being Vanilla this may not be possible. I'm not fully aware myself sadly.

• Friendly Friendly x 2