Approved V5.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by V5., Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V5.

V5. New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    V5
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned only because my name was V5
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I have seen this, and I'll be responding once I post my evidence. Please be patient!

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Let's jump right into this!

Like mentioned above, you were banned because you refused to change your name so that it includes 3 English characters. Why? The !motd states that you must include at least 3 in your name.
    [​IMG]
    I gave numerous warnings in-game, and you still refused to change it. I'll be posting my evidence below along with my reasoning. Keep in mind that I gave you more warnings than what I'm about to show you. I'd be more than happy to post the others if requested.
    This is the first message I sent you. You refused to change your name, and I decided to ask you to change it one final time before kicking you. I gave you until the end of next round to do so, but you still refused as seen in this video. This is what led to your kick.
    [​IMG]
    After kicking you, you returned to the server with the same name, and I warned you to change your name again as seen in this screenshot. In addition, I explained to you why your name had to be changed. I gave you until the end of the round, and you didn't bother changing your name. This is what led to your 8-hour ban.
    [​IMG]
    I talked to my administrator, @PixeL, and he believed that I followed protocol correctly and that I dealt with this situation appropriately. In my opinion, this ban wasn't needed as you were only attempting to keep your name. Therefore, I will be unbanning you, and this ban won't be counted against you in the future. In the future, please include 3 English characters in your name. If you have any questions regarding this appeal or what occurred on the server, you can start a conversation with me here on the forums by clicking here.

Appeal: Approved
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.