US Democratic Presidential Debate for 2020

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Aluf, Jun 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Lets get back on topic, who has a better chance against trump? Bernie or Biden? Do either have a chance? Will trump get stricken down by the virus or close the polls because of the virus?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Probably Biden, he has more political experience.

At the moment Biden has an edge over Bernie, they both have good odds.

Polls could but Trump is patient last so unlikely he'd get sick.

3. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

I would love Sanders to be the nominee especially since he seems to be very passionate about the issues he's brought up and how he'd resolve them but at the same time as @Indy226 has said Biden has more political experience.

That being said though, there are number of people worried about Bernie Sanders becoming the democratic nominee because they're afraid it might damage the democrats' chances of reclaiming the Senate. On the other hand though, there are a number of people who oppose Biden because they see him as a limpdick moderate whose just going to carry on the status quo without implementing any of the changes that a lot of young people like myself want.

As for closing the polls, I doubt that'll be a possibility. The worse that could happen is that some of the states might have to delay their elections/polls until the threat COVID-19 is significantly reduced. If they did close their polls, there would be more accusations of voter suppression such as the ones regarding the long lines at polling places in Texas.

In terms of Trump getting stricken down by COVID-19, so far he's been tested at least once and the results were negative but that might change at anytime. In regards to his chances of surviving COVID-19 if he's infected, I would like to point out that he is one of the people at-risk of dying from it due to his age and his heart disease.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Grumble

Grumble VIP

Biden over Bernie in the general will land Trump another 4 years in the white house.

Alot of Bernie supporters will just stay home during the general cause they see Biden/Trump both as establishment whores.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Neither. The Democrats are dead in the water, Biden is going senile and Bernie lacks a basic understanding of economics and finance. Unless shit really hits the fan with Corona, its a 2nd term for Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Biden isn't so much senile as he is an establishment whore as @Grumble mentioned AND he is also a limpdick moderate as I've mentioned before. As for Sanders his economic and financial policies may seem shitty but the other option is that middle-class and lower-class Americans continue to get financially fucked while the moneybags of the upper classes get fat as pigs thanks to the financial policies of Trump and his cult of followers in Congress.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

the only limpdicks are the soyboy bernie bros who haven't so much as read a blogpost on Macroeconomics. The middle-class isn't getting financally fucked, you're delusional

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

and the dems just basically killed themselves:
    [​IMG]

Congrats on this, seriously.

• Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1