US Democratic Presidential Debate for 2020

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Aluf, Jun 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

@Rozboon Is there anything you'd like to say to me instead of just rating all my posts dumb? Maybe stand up for your opinions?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

Regardless of whoever ends up being the Democratic Nominee, the only thing I can say is that anyone is better than Trump even a limpdick moderate like Biden.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

5. Frost

Just furthering my proof to Indy and Roz

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Not all Authoritarians are bad
    Look at turkey and Attaturk

7. Frost

You went from he isn't, to this argument.
    Dude he has done good things for Russia, but the fact he's been after people who are just neutral, not against his reign, but neutral, and he's thrown those people in prison, and labeled them terrorists. If that's not the start of history repeating itself, then I don't know what is.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Indy226

Yes he kinda is but he's not completely

9. Frost

Time will tell

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Indy226

Difference between Putin and Hitler is that Putin isn't rallying nationalism on a country scale and massacring an entire race of people.

11. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Yet

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Indy226

name one

13. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Homosexuals will be eradicated soon

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  14. Indy226

That's not a goal of Putin smh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Indy226

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Frost

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/05/7763...hs-witness-to-6-years-in-prison-for-extremism
    https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/russia/jehovahs-witnesses-in-prison/
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/14/jehovahs-witness-tortured-russian-prison-group-say/

These are facts, this isn't the first time Russia has done this.
    These are people practicing their human right to believe and hope, and are being persecuted as so called "terrorists". When's the last time you've heard them blow up a building, or a bus, or do any sort of tyrannical act?

Indy, imagine you getting beaten and jailed for believing in the American Dream, or whatever ideals you have. Since you grew up in the U.S. your beliefs revolve around the ideals this country possesses. Just by that, you're declared an enemy of Russia, why do you defend something you lack a counter argument for? If you're gonna believe in something without
    then you should more than enough believe in the facts @Vent Xekart has posted, and my contribution of articles with it.

You defend this country so much, yet you're going to defend another country that straight up defies one of the U.S. Constitutional amendments? That's pretty Anti-American if you ask me.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Indy226

Same with the USA, you just don't hear about it. Or you don't believe it.

Idk that's the same with the USA and their many racist laws back then and now. Especially with black people back then and currently Muslims.

I believe fact not biased companies looking for a profit. I'll believe it when everyone says it. But I say let Russia do there own thing as literally 80% of Russia approves of Putin. A good 110-120 million of the 144 million. Also was the US any different?

Russian culture and American culture are VASTLY different in many ways. I'm not gonna judge them because of what there culture approves. ( Literally 90% of all wars ). I believe in America and the United States constitution but we should stay here and mind our own business. They can deal with their own problems until there people choose to overthrow their government and restart. Doesn't seem like we care anyways if we're just gonna do nothing but sanction.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Indy226

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  20. Indy226

actually just out of curiosity @Davy Jones what does this convo have to do with the US democratic debate for 2020?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1