Updrade AUG

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by RODSIN, Apr 14, 2021.

1. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I think It would be a great thing increase the damage of the AUG because It's a really good gun on real life and I It should be better than some guns as ak 47. The Ak 47 is overrated for me and some other guns are underestimated, also the AUG it's used by lots of Special Forces. the AUG should have more damage but the recoil it's good so it doesn't matter that. It would be also really nice to nerf the ak 47 and buff the AUG at the same time. At vanilla guns better than Ak 47 (assault rifles) are:
    All of them except m16.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Yeah the AUG is pretty garbo. Also it's invisible for me idk

+1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I agree.

4. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

Best thing for the AUG would make the scope better and slightly increase the damage. To me it’s supposed to be a long ranged AR but fails at both because of the scope. Bring it to around the level of the P90

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

AUG is literally dogshit why not lol. +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yellow

Yellow VIP

I've timetravelled to the past to tell you that this suggestion along side the suggestions in the weapon balancing thread will be implemented on July 5

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. me too, and its the only gun that's invisible for me, and only while holding it

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

+1 Would love to see more people using this gun.

9. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

Also the AUG scope should be a sniper one or an assault's rifle scope, you know... the p90 has a high shots per minute but low damage.
    The AUG is more like a gun with a high recoil but with high damage, high-medium shots per minute.

10. In my opinion AUG should get lower fire rate, more damage and improved accuracy, that would be a pretty good balance. Also, Ak isn't overrated, it's straight overpowered
    Fun fact: The scope in his current state indicates the spray of the weapon (y)
    https://medal.tv/clips/48534260/d1337ZWH7oW1

11. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I am also agreed with that, the AUG isn't a bad gun, the huge problem:
    You've the ak47 that makes around 25 on boddy and (more or less) 55 on a headshot and it has a huge rate of fire, on game it doesn't have any recoil.

12. Yellow

Yellow VIP

You're an AK user so you aren't allowed to have an opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

I am not anymore an ak user and also this is a democracy so anyone can have their opinions.
    Although If you didn't know I use to used the ak 47 to know how it was and make this post.

14. Peter Wham

Peter Wham Who am i?

i will give this a +1 as well.
    started to use random guns as my primary and secondary and once in awhile i will get it. it fun to use for me. just a simple weapon

15. Peter Wham

Peter Wham Who am i?

Also, we do need the AUG to be

Updrade

It will help

• Agree Agree x 1