Updating Damagelogs

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by s1rcool, Apr 9, 2015.

1. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Is this even a thing?

s1rcool I dont know where you learnt this but its probably a server mod meaning it will likely lag the servers.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

So... Do you actually have a link for this?

Or are you just hoping someone will make or find this for you?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

We're working on it actually. We were going to add it earlier but I think Highwon needs to fix it a little.

5. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

The reaso this has not been added is due to the bugs in the death scene feature. What happens is sometimes you will have inverted controls and make it almost impossible to see what happened as its already over before you can fix it

6. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

The reason there is no link is because they already have the update just not implemented yet

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. s1rcool

It is a thing, its part of the damagelogs I think. I saw it in another server.
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1416843 You want a link, there you go. You can see the death scene feature.

What?

8. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

From what I heard it was implemented on one of our servers but it had too many bugs
    Like normal users being able to open the RDM manager
    Incorrect info about damage
    And the such

So Highwon is just sticking with the old (and most stable) version of the RDM Manager.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  9. s1rcool

I never see incorrect damage info when I check it out......strange.

10. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

The point I made about inversed controls is you have to find where the death scene is it doesn't just show you and it inversed itself and fucks up finding it and it is only 5 seconds long

11. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

I only heard that it displayed incorrect info.
    Never personally experienced it myself.

12. s1rcool

Whenever I check out the Deathscene it follows either the Victim or Attacker theres a button for you to choose, also shows bodies if they were ided or unided, also shows trails of bullets fired. Maybe you seen a bugged Death Scene, not sure.