Update logs

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Peter Parker, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Some players like me would want a forum page that lists all of the recent updates implemented by Highwon.

I'm thinking these should be similar to those of Counter Strike http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/category/updates/

Benefits would be to allow the public to keep track of the changes that are not too noticeable in-game.

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

This is highly unneeded.
    Why do you need the update list?

4. I don't need them. It's just something that can help others like me be aware of the changes in the servers.

5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

That's exactly what the News section is for.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You don't need to be aware of small changes in the servers. If they're important, you'll notice them or they'll be an announcement.

I like the idea of not giving up all the info that makes STTT servers better than others.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

+1
    This would help clear some confusion/questions about recent updates to the servers. Not like it would be hard, as updates aren't prevelant
    He's saying things like suggestions that are accepted should be posted (new Jihad sounds, Round End Songs, maps, etc.)
    At the moment, donators on Vanilla are probably wondering why they don't spawn with full ammo anymore
    Highwon doesn't need to be the only one to post either. I'm sure Leads and a select group of admins, if not all, can post as well

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. I never usually check the point shops for any new jihad sounds.
    Not all of the info. I was thinking more of additions from suggestions.
    Ie: New end round songs. (It took me a while to notice that the "My name is Jeff" jihad was added)