Unofficial Official Karaoke Night Vol 2.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Predated, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Predated

Predated VIP

Today's Karaoke event was pitiful at the least, but brought back so many memories (Thanks Ecks Dee). So I have come to host one with prizes and maybe if @Jabba the Slut or @Pacifist or @Highwon wanna contribute to the pot that is ever growing, (I mean points, or prizes) they can!

We will be hosting it on the 25th, around 10am PST. I will be trying to get the kinks out so we can have a bot that doesn't lag or is a second behind.

I do also want to include the EU side as well, to make room for some shotty schedules.

Please say your song, I do requests on the spot as well, so it will be fine if you can't think of one, just of you can post a link down below of the song, we can get a good list going.

1st place prize: 20$ or a rank
    2nd place prize: 15$ or a rank
    3rd place prize: 10$ or a rank

Prizes may change.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO DONATE POINTS TO BE ABLE TO GIVE PARTICIPANTS AND SWEETEN THE POT, THEY CAN. I WANT TO GIVE ANYONE WHO SINGS SOMETHING.

Judging is done by a poll on a website, and who ever gets voted the most wins.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  2. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

k

3. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

How does someone 'win' at karaoke?
    do you have a panel of judges

4. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Is it possible to play a guitar over a song, or to play a song on a guitar while someone else sings? Because I have no singing talent whatsoever.

5. Predated

Predated VIP

Yeah, if you can shred it, and someone sings it, you're gucci! Just remember to have your setup ready to go.

"Judging is done by a poll on a website, and who ever gets voted the most wins."

I applaud your effort at hosting it. It was a good run, but let's be honest, I wanna host one with atleast two weeks notice, garner interest, get people ready, and get a bot going, maybe host it somewhere else.

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Would a 15$ rank be like supporter or bronze?

7. Predated

Predated VIP

Whatever you want it to be. It's 15$.

8. Predated

Predated VIP

Just bumping up. Anyone who wants to donate points can.